Thread: Beginning?

soffpt is offline New Member

Beginning?

Stats: 5'11, 170 lbs, body fat last checked roughly 10%.

I'm fairly new to tall this, began doing research a few days ago after speaking to a friend who's just starting steroids . I'm leaving for the Army on an Airborne Ranger contract for OSUT in roughly 2 months and 1 week. I've been doing intensive endurance running and working on my core strength and upper arms / back for push ups. I was wondering if there was some sort of cycle that would last until now Feb 1st , till roughly sometime in March before I leave. I'm not sure on all the types of steroids and how long it takes to cool off after words I hear a lot of different things. My goal with them would be to quickly improve my upper body fitness, and to get my thighs and calves much more powerful to run me. Not looking for anything too long-term or "hardcore", just a kicker so to speak.

-Shawn

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Do you know what pct is?

Looks as though it's an estrogen stimulant or producer?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Nope. Sorry bro, you could not run a proper cycle of any type followed by pct in the time you have at hand. Take the time to tweak your diet and research cycles and pct so that when the time is right you will have the knowledge base started to do it properly.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by soffpt View Post
    Looks as though it's an estrogen stimulant or producer?
    hmmm not quite. lol

Post Cycle Therapy .

Simple basics are...
    Steroids will shut down your natty test production - PCT helps restart it.

But back to your main post, 6 weeks isnt going to be long enough to do a cycle and no way enough time to do a PCT after.

You would need 10 weeks min for a starter cycle, plus another 6 for PCT.

Afraid supps and more food is the way forward. imo.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soffpt View Post
    Stats: 5'11, 170 lbs, body fat last checked roughly 10%.

I'm fairly new to tall this, began doing research a few days ago after speaking to a friend who's just starting steroids . I'm leaving for the Army on an Airborne Ranger contract for OSUT in roughly 2 months and 1 week. I've been doing intensive endurance running and working on my core strength and upper arms / back for push ups. I was wondering if there was some sort of cycle that would last until now Feb 1st , till roughly sometime in March before I leave. I'm not sure on all the types of steroids and how long it takes to cool off after words I hear a lot of different things. My goal with them would be to quickly improve my upper body fitness, and to get my thighs and calves much more powerful to run me. Not looking for anything too long-term or "hardcore", just a kicker so to speak.

-Shawn
    Do you really want to start your new career in the Army by doing something illegal? Makes no sense to me. There is no steroid that is going to help you through Airborne school. Physical and mental toughness will.
    If you can't make it through without using illegal drugs, I wouldn't want you in my unit.

Thank you for your responses. And to the last guy, it wasn't so much about having a boost ahead of other people as it is just getting my legs into shape. That's why I said I was looking for something low grade. However I realize what you and the others are saying, and I thank you for the resourceful responses. I'll work on a lean muscle diet and keep up with the running.

Quote Originally Posted by Njord View Post
    Do you really want to start your new career in the Army by doing something illegal? Makes no sense to me. There is no steroid that is going to help you through Airborne school. Physical and mental toughness will.
    If you can't make it through without using illegal drugs, I wouldn't want you in my unit.
    Id want my unit filled with gear heads, we'd all be super aggressive and BEASTLY.

Thread Information