inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]

can i cut sust with grapeseed oil?

my butt is all swole up from the sust 250 e3d and i heard that mixing it with grapeseed or cottonseed oil will lesson the swelling and pain.is there any truth to this?

thefitnesswoman is offline New Member
    no... if you cut it then it will no longer be sust 250/ml you will be diluting it!! so you will have to inject more fluid to get the right ml a week!!! more fluid means more pain.. normally

Big Baller is offline New Member
    I heard some people that sell gear cut it & you can get bad zits from it? Any truth?

Noobie4LIFE is offline Banned
    Personally if it gives me to much pain I trash it. I have a high tolerance to pain so..

Should be better made without having to add this warm that and piss on the needle.

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thefitnesswoman View Post
    no... if you cut it then it will no longer be sust 250/ml you will be diluting it!! so you will have to inject more fluid to get the right ml a week!!! more fluid means more pain.. normally
    your wrong. you pull 1cc of sust, then add 1cc or whatever amount of oil your gonna use to that.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    my butt is all swole up from the sust 250 e3d and i heard that mixing it with grapeseed or cottonseed oil will lesson the swelling and pain.is there any truth to this?
    yes you can, just make sure it's sterile oil, they also sell it that's not sterile. Just draw the desired amount into the syringe, then draw the oil in and gently swirl it a bit. Try .5ml oil at first and see how that feels, adjust as needed. being that it's a larger volume, make sure you inject very slowly.

JasonR is offline Member
    im guessing food grade filtered oil will work too ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    yes you can, just make sure it's sterile oil, they also sell it that's not sterile. Just draw the desired amount into the syringe, then draw the oil in and gently swirl it a bit. Try .5ml oil at first and see how that feels, adjust as needed. being that it's a larger volume, make sure you inject very slowly.
    thank you!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonR View Post
    im guessing food grade filtered oil will work too ?
    in theory I suppose it could, but sterile oil is cheap so personally I wouldn't risk it.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    I find sust 250 a pain in the a$$ so I sympathise with you. What I have done in the past is to inject only 1/2 the sust on day 1 then the second half on day 2 nothing day 3, and repeat 1/2 day 4 and 1/2 day 5 with day 6 off.

It is amazing the difference ..... next to no pain and you will not have to mix anything so no chance of cross contamination with mixing oils etc.

Just load up your syringe with the full vial and inject 1/2..... keep the syringe in the fridge and change the needle the next day and inject the 2nd part.

Good Luck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by paulzane View Post
    I find sust 250 a pain in the a$$ so I sympathise with you. What I have done in the past is to inject only 1/2 the sust on day 1 then the second half on day 2 nothing day 3, and repeat 1/2 day 4 and 1/2 day 5 with day 6 off.

It is amazing the difference ..... next to no pain and you will not have to mix anything so no chance of cross contamination with mixing oils etc.

Just load up your syringe with the full vial and inject 1/2..... keep the syringe in the fridge and change the needle the next day and inject the 2nd part.

Good Luck!!!
    dont put your gear in the fridge.The suspenion is made to hold at room temperature.You may crash it then inject your self with test crystals.If they dont dissolve in you muscle.It will have to be removed!!!!!!!!!!Do not put Gear in the fridge ever!Not talking about peptides/gh but oil based hormones.You will crash or cystalize you gear.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IntenseAthlete View Post
    dont put your gear in the fridge.The suspenion is made to hold at room temperature.You may crash it then inject your self with test crystals.If they dont dissolve in you muscle.It will have to be removed!!!!!!!!!!Do not put Gear in the fridge ever!Not talking about peptides/gh but oil based hormones.You will crash or cystalize you gear.
    Fair enough point. I have only ever put the 1/2 used syringe in the fridge but have always warmed up the test with hot running water before injecting.

N4cer is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thefitnesswoman View Post
    Please don't drink before posting.

Quote Originally Posted by paulzane View Post

Good Luck!!!
    thank you my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by N4cer View Post
    Please don't drink before posting.
    LOL!

Thread Information