ok well been again cos last night was in agony, they took a piss sample and apparently red blood cells should be about 0 mine were over 200 in my piss.

This is a different hospital now and they are telling me the appendics was totally wrong what they fuck only 100$ to find out I had appendics 5 days worry and no sleep and waist of time? you get the pic how great it is here

Anyway I have been given 5 days anti biotics and told to go back I told them about the juice the doc blames the fina but not sure how much he knows about it.

I have always drank over 5 litres per day of water apart from first few days where i found it hard to up my intake. So I really dont know what happened. Anyone else ever had anything like this???

Well I have been lookin it up and he said next step is the injection into my vein then xray my kidneys and look for the stones then possibly they have to shove a camera up my dick and cut the stone out that way but there is possible that it can be done with sound waves I think depending on what the stones are like.

I am hoping to fuck it wont need that but he said to me up ur water intake to at least 2 litres per day lol I was like I already take 5 so he didnt think that was gonna wash em out. So guess I just have to wait and AGAIN stop the cycle I am on now. Happened to me every cycle maybe someone trying to tell me something eh

peace