mattuk is offline Junior Member

My next cycle with HGH

ok, im 26 , 12% bf, 5.8 and 182 lbs.
    (2 previous cycle)
    for this cycle im looking at keeping my weight staedy at 182lbs but shredding a load of fat .

Im going on holiday in june so wanting to look good.

Ive ordered some clen /t3/keto from lion so will use that in cycle.

was thinking weeks 1-12 4 iu hgh (5 on /2 off protocol) ( also may run longer depending on results, looking for alot of fatt loss)

weeks 4-8 prop 100 mg eod or 50 mg ed
    winny 50 mg ed

what do you guys think

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    In my experience you wont see any real results unless you run the HGH for at least four months and preferably six months

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    12 weeks of hgh? thats a waste of money because it needs to be run alot longer. i tell people not to waste the money if there not staying on for 6 months at the least. switch to igf if you only want a 12 week cycle

mattuk is offline Junior Member
    I have enough money on hand to run growth for 6 to 9 months but i read that the fat burning effects are apparent quickly. Would it be ok to run the growth for 6 plus month but take a week off when i go on my holidays in june?

fdrx7man is offline Member
    id love to be on hgh for 6-8 months.. but dang its expensive..

to my knowledge you wont see results of anytype from using hgh for only 12 weeks.. 3-4 months is when it starts to show i believe. and fat loss normally is the first thing noticed. it builds muscle but it doesnt compare to aas in terms of muscle building in comapred to time etc..

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yea for muscle gain its best when used with gear and slin. gh is the greatest thing in the world but if not used correctly its just a huge waste of money. im not telling you to use slin because i dont think you should but if you do want to waste all this money on gh then you should make sure you have enough to do a high enough dose for a long enough time that you'll see results.

N4cer is offline Member
    GH is just subtle. You just take what you would've gotten in 6 months and instead half it and that's what you'd get in 3 months. Which isn't much.

Thread Information