msu16366 is offline Member

Best cycle after having surgery

I had shoulder surgery early December and have not worked out since. I had my collar bone trimmed as it was rubbing against my shoulder bone. Going to start back very light and hopefully start my cycle on April 18th ( 2 months away)

Since I lost so much probaly going to Bulk up first part of cycle and than harden up at the end. Its going to be a long one..

I hate Deca but perhaps it would be good for my joints. I was considering Masteron or Primo as I never used either. Many cycles in the past with Test, EQ, Dbol being my favorite to date.

I am not going to be maxing out this cycle, just trying to get back what I lost and gain lean muscle mass.

Would you suggest Deca over EQ since it lubrication benefits.
    Many cycles under my belt
    Probaly going to go like this.

1-4 dbol 40-50 mgs day
    1-10 (EQ 750mg or Deca 550 mgs)
    1-13 Test E 600 weeks ( been up to 750 but made me hairy..)

10-16 winny 50mg day

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Looks nice. What about your pct?

BTW, my suggests: stay on 50 mg/day dbol and maybe start winny earlier, to have it stacked with test for more weeks; for the deca , yes, it has joints benefits but wondering why you hate it...

CL

I always get paranoid taking it about getting gyno. I take novadex for the test and b6 for the deca but I worry to much when I take it

I pct at the end and hcg 2 weeks before clomid

Actually EQ has been pretty weak latley, not sure if its the b rand I was on before but not very good results, maybe I will give Deca another try.

my reason I get paranoid taking Deca is I dont have gyno, but if I squeeze my nipple liquid comes out, never happend until I took Deca ( i think), no lump or itchiness.

another problem is I need to go back to the doctor, after one injectoin last summer in my other shoulder It gave me a lump ( perhaps an abcess). went to doctor once and was put on antibiotic and Doc said next step would be to try to drain it and if that does not work to remove it ( surgery).
    But when I went to have my surgery the doctor siad it just needs time to go away. but its been there 6 months already.

Quote Originally Posted by msu16366 View Post
    I always get paranoid taking it about getting gyno. I take novadex for the test and b6 for the deca but I worry to much when I take it
    Try an AI in case of gyno sympthoms, like arimidex , aromasin or Letro

I pct at the end and hcg 2 weeks before clomid
    Be more specific please, it doesn't seem to be in check...visit Anthony Robert's PCT thread

Actually EQ has been pretty weak latley, not sure if its the b rand I was on before but not very good results, maybe I will give Deca another try.
    Clever.

CL

another problem is I need to go back to the doctor, after one injectoin last summer in my other shoulder It gave me a lump ( perhaps an abcess). went to doctor once and was put on antibiotic and Doc said next step would be to try to drain it and if that does not work to remove it ( surgery).
    But when I went to have my surgery the doctor siad it just needs time to go away. but its been there 6 months already.
    I wish i could help you here...sorry
    BTW
    SERM/AI Definition

CL

I PCT in good to go, just did not put it all down. Clomid, novadex, and hcg . x many days after last shot, 50 mg day for 24 days, 40 mg novadex, hcg 1000 ius for 5 days 2 weeks before comid.

Thanks for the link , I may try it, However I have always been good with the standard.
    Novadex and clomid for 3 weeks at the end, with HCG mid cycle and right before end.

green22 is offline Senior Member
    I had the same opperation in 03, AC joint is a bitch but it will get better. I just used a low dose of deca and test starting about 4 month post opp, good luck. and Im about to start the same thing due to torn quad tendon opperation in another month or so.

Thread Information