Baron is offline Associate Member

Low oral dosage for longer period of time?

I wanna stay on orals for atleast 8 weeks. And if my team makes it 2 the playoffs, possibly even longer. I'm gonna do injectables aswell, but i feel i'll preform much better with the additional orals. My liver functions rlly well, i get regular doctor checkups n/p. From wat ive read, people have done as high as 12 weeks+ with low dosages.

How low should my dosages be if im on orals for this long? Lets say i wanna do anadrol for 3-6 weeks to kickstart the season, than switch to dbol . Or do both...how low of a dosage should i do? I know anadrol is highly liver toxic, so i was thinking i only do 50mg drol for a few weeks, then switch to the dbol. I'm mainly looking for explosiveness during my football games, and ofcourse keep my strength or even gain strength in the gym.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Never tried before, but I suggest not to mix Adrol and Dbol together.
    Why continue take orals even when injectebles have already started to kick in?
    It is a nonsense...JMO

CL

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    Never tried before, but I suggest not to mix Adrol and Dbol together.
    Why continue take orals even when injectebles have already started to kick in?
    It is a nonsense...JMO

CL
    Dont think he's even started the injectables yet...

Oral only...

Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post

Oral only...
    wrong

Crest is offline Senior Member
    stick to one or the other, 8 weeks will be ok as long as your not running a silly dose i expect, im running dbol 8 weeks.

oral only prob not a good idea if your trying to put on size that you want to keep, but if its purely for a boost playing football then go for it.

just my opinion.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron View Post
    I wanna stay on orals for atleast 8 weeks. And if my team makes it 2 the playoffs, possibly even longer. I'm gonna do injectables aswell, but i feel i'll preform much better with the additional orals. My liver functions rlly well, i get regular doctor checkups n/p. From wat ive read, people have done as high as 12 weeks+ with low dosages.

How low should my dosages be if im on orals for this long? Lets say i wanna do anadrol for 3-6 weeks to kickstart the season, than switch to dbol. Or do both...how low of a dosage should i do? I know anadrol is highly liver toxic, so i was thinking i only do 50mg drol for a few weeks, then switch to the dbol. I'm mainly looking for explosiveness during my football games, and ofcourse keep my strength or even gain strength in the gym.

Oral only...

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you should be more concerned about your lipid profile from being on orals for long durations..all 17aa steroids wreak havoc on those values...

Oral only...
    wrong

So what ones are you on? As says in your first post "I'm gonna do injectables as well..."

How low should my dosages be if im on orals for this long? Lets say i wanna do anadrol for 3-6 weeks to kickstart the season, than switch to dbol. Or do both...how low of a dosage should i do? I know anadrol is highly liver toxic, so i was thinking i only do 50mg drol for a few weeks, then switch to the dbol. I'm mainly looking for explosiveness during my football games, and ofcourse keep my strength or even gain strength in the gym.

So what ones are you on? As says in your first post "I'm gonna do injectables as well..."
    Well ive already done a test+dbol cycle. I'm thinking this time i'll add test with something like tren maybe. I havent decided yet. I didnt make gr8 gains from first cycle, didnt rlly get ANY sides.

Basically the 2nd cycle will look like this:

1. Test-c 500mg (2x 250mg shots a week) weeks 1-12 (or i might go with 400mg a week and do a longer cycle)
    2. Another injectable, havent decided on wat yet. I dont wanna do deca , stays in system 2 long. Thinking about doing tren, heard its gr8 for strenght/fat burn.
    3. Anadrol 50mg - weeks 1-3
    4. Dbol 30 mg - weeks 4-8

Anthony Roberts PCT

Diet - Gonna lower calories, but increase protein. Wanna drop weight to add speed and explosiveness.

Im thinking something along those lines, but i will probably end up changing a few things around/

Ahhh i get ya now! duh lol

You looked into other stuff rather than tren ?
    Trens a harsher compound and any nor-19 is ganna be detectable in ya system for longer.

BIGDOGIRISH is offline Associate Member
    Not that I'd know but I think may be better with Dbol week 1-8 and drop the Anadrol . Get some Liv-52 to help your liver.

graeme87 is offline Member
    What injectables will you be running running?

dbol is not much easier on the liver than adrol, and I would not recommend being on either for 8+ weeks. You liver would prob be ok on 8 weeks of say 20mg of dbol but I don’t know how effective that dose would be.

You should look into some orals that are not liver toxic. I doubt any oral in 100% non-toxic but var and tbol would be much less harmful than adrol or dbol.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by graeme87 View Post
    What injectables will you be running running?

dbol is not much easier on the liver than adrol, and I would not recommend being on either for 8+ weeks. You liver would prob be ok on 8 weeks of say 20mg of dbol but I don’t know how effective that dose would be.

You should look into some orals that are not liver toxic. I doubt any oral in 100% non-toxic but var and tbol would be much less harmful than adrol or dbol.
    all orals stress the liver..hepatoxicity is overexaggerated..8 weeks isnt gonna destroy youre liver..you should be more concerned about having 0 or very low HDL for the duration of running orals

Diet - Gonna lower calories, but increase protein. Wanna drop weight to add speed and explosiveness.

Im thinking something along those lines, but i will probably end up changing a few things around/
    Im gonna take the most water retention based/bloating steroids and try to cutt and gain strength.Makes perfect sense
    Last edited by IntenseAthlete; 02-14-2008 at 10:33 AM.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    If ur gona do it, i would do the drol first after4weeks switch2dbol n either stay on the dbol or go back2the anadrol after4-6 weeks. But only stay on the anadrol4 4weeks at a time.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Or just stay on the dbol the whole time, but i wouldnt try running the ad50 the whole time.

Well ive already done a test+dbol cycle. I'm thinking this time i'll add test with something like tren maybe. I havent decided yet. I didnt make gr8 gains from first cycle, didnt rlly get ANY sides.

/

Why did you not make gains on this cycle? IMO your diet sucks or training was not intense or had to much volume.I take half or less of milder steroids and get stronger than the biggest boys at my gym.I think it all comes to diet.Not just cramming protien and carbs down your throat but focusing on quality food rich in minerals/vitamins and living enzymes.All the steriods in the world wont fix a nutrient deficent diet.The diet forums on this site are great for packing on mass but dont do much for athletic performance which requires a lot more attention.

So keep planning your steroids cycle while the answer is in you grocery store,at the gym/on the feild and quality rest!I think you need more help with what your doing than what your taking but it needs work too.

This IMO is why everyone on here complains this steriod or that cycle didnt or doesnt work.Your diets all suck!Shitty food equals shitty results period.Quanity means nothing when you dont absorb anything usesfull.

Quote Originally Posted by IntenseAthlete View Post
    Why did you not make gains on this cycle? IMO your diet sucks or training was not intense or had to much volume.I take half or less of milder steroids and get stronger than the biggest boys at my gym.I think it all comes to diet.Not just cramming protien and carbs down your throat but focusing on quality food rich in minerals/vitamins and living enzymes.All the steriods in the world wont fix a nutrient deficent diet.The diet forums on this site are great for packing on mass but dont do much for athletic performance which requires a lot more attention.

So keep planning your steroids cycle while the answer is in you grocery store,at the gym/on the feild and quality rest!I think you need more help with what your doing than what your taking but it needs work too.

This IMO is why everyone on here complains this steriod or that cycle didnt or doesnt work.Your diets all suck!Shitty food equals shitty results period.Quanity means nothing when you dont absorb anything usesfull.
    I know more about nutrition than most people know ther ABC's.

rager is offline Member
    Yea, why would you run Anadrol and Dibol in the same cycle? Pick one and stick with it. Both can be harsh on the liver so def run some Liv 52 , Milk thistle etc. Dibol is basically as strong as anadrol people just don't take the same quantity of dibol

Im gonna take the most water retention based/bloating steroids and try to cutt and gain strength.Makes perfect sense

actually bro, it does. Doesnt really matter what gear you take, just aslong as your diet is in check you're good.

I know more about nutrition than most people know ther ABC's.
    So if your abc's are in order why didnt you make gains with your first cycle?If you took the average recommoned doses then you should have fukin exploded in weight and strength.Hell Ive gained a solid 8-10 lbs and strength unbelievable!Ive put 50-100lbs on all my heavy lifts(example flat bench 2 rep max 275-325!)and this is with just anavar !week1-3,75mgs weeks4-5,50mgs.

So tell me how can you take cyp/dbol and not make major gains with your diet in order?Something doesnt add up.

actually bro, it does. Doesnt really matter what gear you take, just aslong as your diet is in check you're good.
    actually bro, it does.Your an athlete thats going to measure his weight and try to manage it by checking the scale when hes holdind 10-15lbs of water and then sacrifices quality carbs based on this false reading.Which will inturn sacrifices preformance which may lead to loss of muscle/power/strength.This logic may work for a BB only looking to get cut and not worried about strength/performane but its only going to lead into another shitty results cycle.

Why not run prop and winny or var or tbol?No water great performance combos?

In my 5 years of pro and semi-pro sports no one cuts during the season.Better to play a little heavy and have all nutrition needs met.

actually bro, it does.Your an athlete thats going to measure his weight and try to manage it by checking the scale when hes holdind 10-15lbs of water and then sacrifices quality carbs based on this false reading.Which will inturn sacrifices preformance which may lead to loss of muscle/power/strength.This logic may work for a BB only looking to get cut and not worried about strength/performane but its only going to lead into another shitty results cycle.

Why not run prop and winny or var or tbol?No water great performance combos?

In my 5 years of pro and semi-pro sports no one cuts during the season.Better to play a little heavy and have all nutrition needs met.
    well the thing is, anadrol , test-c, and dbol , is the gear i already have. So i wanna use it up before i do anything else. Besides i heard drol and dbol are great for power/intesity on the feild

So if your abc's are in order why didnt you make gains with your first cycle?If you took the average recommoned doses then you should have fukin exploded in weight and strength.Hell Ive gained a solid 8-10 lbs and strength unbelievable!Ive put 50-100lbs on all my heavy lifts(example flat bench 2 rep max 275-325!)and this is with just anavar !week1-3,75mgs weeks4-5,50mgs.

So tell me how can you take cyp/dbol and not make major gains with your diet in order?Something doesnt add up.
    well bro, the thing is... i'm pretty much maxed out at my genetic potential. People in my situation dont make such enormous gains from taking steroids like the others. The gains are good enough tho, my squat is stronger than its ever been i ove it. Bench is just lagging a little tho =(.

well bro, the thing is... i'm pretty much maxed out at my genetic potential. People in my situation dont make such enormous gains from taking steroids like the others. The gains are good enough tho, my squat is stronger than its ever been i ove it. Bench is just lagging a little tho =(.
    Genetics are only as good as your work ethic and research in training/diet/cycling.There is no one your age that has already reached there full potenial.You are just getting started.The best athletes are late twenties to early thirties in men and even older in women.So dont sell yourself short and use it as an excuse not to improve.

Some athletes become better with age.Even beyond there 30's and excel well beyond over the hill.
    Last edited by IntenseAthlete; 02-24-2008 at 12:31 AM.

Sculpture is offline Associate Member
    I've run d-bol 20mg per day for more than 3 months and loved the results

Quote Originally Posted by Sculpture View Post
    I've run d-bol 20mg per day for more than 3 months and loved the results
    was that a dbol only cycle tho?

Thread Information