Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    If you are trying to get lean, why are you drinking beer?

That makes no sense.

Elusive is offline Associate Member
    I sure do miss a good old pint of Guiness...

Elusive is offline Associate Member
    Cheers

100m champ is offline Member
    Why would u wanna drink on a cycle no need for that.

kick6 is offline Banned
    You'd think it was mandatory to go to the bar, drink, and "meet bitches" every night. I gaurantee you can take a break from the bars long enough to cycle, and there will still be single women when you get done. Odds are pretty good that it'll be the same women. Take it from someone who's spent a lot of time in bars.....

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    We all have friends who can pound beers 3 nights a week and keep a six pack. I'm personally not like that at all, which is why I'm on the site, researching and learning. I like the DD idea. If you NEED to drink, keep it at one or two light beers bro. And good post kick

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I just order i diet coke n when people ask what im drinkn I say jack n coke. Or i just drink wwater.

hauss man is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfaust80 View Post

alcohol raises estrogen and lowers test levels. thats nuff for me to quit drinking.
    if he is running test i dont think he is worried about his natty test levels

manajatwa is offline New Member
    Im in college getting my masters.
    Im 22, and no
    None of them are on whinny or anything else just like
    Nitrix true mass and stuff like that.

sorel_C is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by manajatwa View Post
    What happens if i take a cycle of winny and drink beer and vodka and stuff like that?

Will i get adverse reactions with my pupils? or grow yellow catalysts in my eyes as i was once told?

or is it safe to do it?

or will it just over due on my liver

please any comments will help

Look the sum of those two........winny+alcohol= FAcKING MORON!,, i hope that kind of put it into perspective for you

alan7890 is offline Junior Member
    What happens if i take a cycle of winny and drink beer and vodka and stuff like that?

Will i get adverse reactions with my pupils? or grow yellow catalysts in my eyes as i was once told?

or is it safe to do it?

or will it just over due on my liver

please any comments will help
    why not drink your winny and chase it down with a nice cold beer ahhhhhh.lol

Concept420 is offline Associate Member
    Ok, i have a question about this post. I hope this doesn't constitute hi-jacking. I also have known that drinking is a BAD idea while on cycle, but a buddy of mine had a going away party and i went ahead and drank a few beers (4), so my question is this. will drinking once or twice over the course of a 12 week cycle do anything? i figured probably not, plus as im not much of a drinker anyway.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    I just order i diet coke n when people ask what im drinkn I say jack n coke. Or i just drink wwater.
    That is smart. There's always something new to learn...

Quote Originally Posted by Concept420 View Post
    Ok, i have a question about this post. I hope this doesn't constitute hi-jacking. I also have known that drinking is a BAD idea while on cycle, but a buddy of mine had a going away party and i went ahead and drank a few beers (4), so my question is this. will drinking once or twice over the course of a 12 week cycle do anything? i figured probably not, plus as im not much of a drinker anyway.
    of course it wont do shit man in the grand scheme of things..

Quote Originally Posted by hauss man View Post
    if he is running test i dont think he is worried about his natty test levels
    WTF does that mean? he may not be so concerned with his test levels, however I would be very concerned with estrogen levels, that was the main point I was trying to make. Last time i checked chicks dont like playing with man-boobs....

SlammiN is offline Junior Member
    juice + alcohol u wont be a man for very long... soon you'll be sportin two nice chesticles at the beach so all the guys can grab em!!!

alcohol raises estrogen and lowers test levels. thats nuff for me to quit drinking.
    Sorry if this is stupid but does that mean that taking nolva could help combat the effects of alcohol?

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by SlammiN View Post
    Sorry if this is stupid but does that mean that taking nolva could help combat the effects of alcohol?
    Not to drink alcohol could help combat the effects of alcohol.

CL

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    I know there are genetic freaks out there who can consume alcohol and hamburgers; yet still defy the odds and have a six-pack (who are muscular as well). Those guys are far and few inbetween...but I have seen plenty of smaller ectomorph guys drink beer and keep their abdominals but they are 140lbs too.

I think all the guys are saying is that using Winstrol to cut up and then going out on the weekends and drinking alcohol is basically just a zero-sum gain. Not to mention that Winny is horrid on your lipid profiles. IMO it is tough but try to steer clear of beer and if you just have to drink, I would rather drink red wine to help out with my cardiovascular system.

Just me, no flame here, do I think its THAT bad? Not really...but I will say that it does not make a lot of sense and is not that healthy for you.

God bless,

WTF does that mean? he may not be so concerned with his test levels, however I would be very concerned with estrogen levels, that was the main point I was trying to make. Last time i checked chicks dont like playing with man-boobs....
    I believe he was going off of your post about alcohol decreasing testosterone and increasing estrogen in the body.

It does not work like that, you cannot take a 250mg HRT dose of testosterone to replace the decrease/increase of testosterone/estrogen in your body by alcohol. haha!

Quote Originally Posted by alan7890 View Post
    why not drink your winny and chase it down with a nice cold beer ahhhhhh.lol

Man, Winny threads never get old...hahaha! Always entertaining...sometimes I do Wello Shots-1/3 Winny, 1/3 Vodka, 1/3 Jello.

bigtwin is offline Associate Member
    Why bother drinking thou on cycle? roids already play enoufgh havoc on your organs and adding alcohol will only stress them even further, i know while on cycle we occasionally have to go to a bar or something for a friends birthday or whatever, personally, i suggest nursing ONE beer if you have to over the course of a night, and flush with plenty of water afterwards if you do, or just get an odoul's.

hauss man is offline Member

chill out, you are over exagerating the effects that alcohol has on your estrogen levels. your basically saying that if you drink while on a cycle then you will grow man boobs, thats just not the case, alcohol does have some effect on estrogen but you not to the degree you are portraying

awah37 is offline New Member
    yellow under the eyes means your liver is failing! you no disease or jaundice

winstrol - 17aa- toxic to liver - "Stanozolol has one of the worst hepatoxicity (mg for mg) of any steroid "

Alcohol use leads to destruction of liver cells, fat accumulation around the liver, and cirrhosis which is a fatal condition. Alcohol is also a diuretic, which causes the kidneys to increase urinary output, contributing to dehydration and your hangover.

no one esp a new person should have to be giving you research for a dumb ? im just bored

winny drys out your joints am i wrong?

i no its hard to not drink when all your buddys are at the bar but its up to you man its your body, wouldnt var be better choice if he chose AS, less toxic and better for cutting?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    I think the guys gets the point guys.

And if any of you are serious about bb'ing then why worry about alcohol while cycling as it is an empty calorie which has no nutrional value to your body therefore it is stored. Your body will burn the empty calories before it will burn the stored fat so once again serious about bb'ing and/or looking good then why drink? And winny does not cut you up!!!! Man i dont know how many times thats been said. If you are hardening and growing a bit of muscle underneath fat and trying to rid the fat by means of cardio and diet, then why drink alcohol which will slow down the process of burning fat greatly do to your body getting rid of the alcohol calorie first? Its contradicting on what your trying to do in the first place, but to each his own.

manajatwa is offline New Member
    aright well thank you guys for all the advise and posts, and i came to a conclusion of what im going to do.

Im just going to go natural and only eat fruits and vegies once in a while, and other than that just protein smoothies throughout the day. To lost the little reserve i have to get my 6 pack before spring break comes around.

o0o and sorry to ask, but one of my friends was asking me if blazing to much affects you while you work out?
    i told him no because its w.e if your high working out, its not going to affect it, but i dont know

anyone with advice?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    There is no rec. drug talk here so please edit your post.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

anyone with advice?
    Yeah, read the rules

Quote Originally Posted by hauss man View Post
    chill out, you are over exagerating the effects that alcohol has on your estrogen levels. your basically saying that if you drink while on a cycle then you will grow man boobs, thats just not the case, alcohol does have some effect on estrogen but you not to the degree you are portraying

I wasnt saying that. My simple intention was to point out that alcohol may be a CONTRIBUTING FACTOR to gyno if one is already prone to it in the 1st place. Sorry I didnt say PRECISELY that I didnt realize I had to be so specific with you.

hobbs9963 is offline Associate Member
    Isn't this like the 3rd or 4th time in the last few weeks this question has been asked?
    Part-timers looking for the best of both worlds.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    This question seems like its been asked 1000 times. People want to know if they can eat shit, drink shit, and still be big and ripped.

Quote Originally Posted by hobbs9963 View Post
    Isn't this like the 3rd or 4th time in the last few weeks this question has been asked?
    Part-timers looking for the best of both worlds.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information