Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~

clen downregulation question

i have a couple bottles of Clen /Keto that contiain 100mcg/mL and 1mg/mL. If i ramp up from 40 mcg ed to 140-160mg per day can i stay on for 8 weeks without losing efficiency since i will also be taking 1mg of Keto per day? Btw im also taking taurine and multivitamins as well to help with cramps.

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    i have a couple bottles of Clen/Keto that contiain 100mcg/mL and 1mg/mL. If i ramp up from 40 mcg ed to 140-160mg per day can i stay on for 8 weeks without losing efficiency since i will also be taking 1mg of Keto per day? Btw im also taking taurine and multivitamins as well to help with cramps.
    isnt that why you bought it with keto, to run it longer?

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    in theory it allows the clen to keep being an effective fat burner by up regulating beta receptors but not everyone experiences this. try it and see how your body responds.

JasonR is offline Member
    I really like Keto, I used ECA before training for about a year straight, you can guess that after a few months, i needed over 50mg for it to even do something.. So i stopped it and took keto 3mg for a week, then back on the 25mg ephedrine, which felt great !

Thread Information