chris norris is offline New Member

need help please

i am relatively new to using steroids iv done a course of sustanon 250 mg deca weekly and dianabol 5 mg 6 times a day pluss the pre course therapy of anti estrogens. and i have also tried trenbalone.

im now curently runing a course of testosterone suspension taking 25 mg ( if i could afford to do the full 100 mg a day i would do but i cant afford it) a day and 2 naplon 50s pluss the protien and whey supliments. i have put on nearly a stone in 2 week on this course and when from benching 140 kg to 160 kg but i am concidering droping the test suspension as its too expensive from my guy and starting test enthate and was wondering what else i could stack it with to see good gains in strength and size. or would it be a good idea to stick to my current course and stack something else with the naps and test suspension ?

would staying on dianabol with a course of test enanthate and droping the nap 50s be wise for gains in size and strength ?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro...you're all screwed here...test suspension and adrol??..now you want to switch to test E and Dbol ??...bro it will take 4-6 weeks for the test E to kick in and you're doing 100mgs of adrol and going into dbol for whatever time will have your liver values messed up...I tell you what bro...get off and do your pct and we can start from the beginning...thats my opinion...by the way WELCOME to AR!

thanks for advice so stop the course do the pct and start again.

so much for my guy giving me info lol.

what would be a good course involving testosterones then any more info for when i restart i am relatively new to all that is steroids and need help as my guy clearly just wants to make money out of me and has no regard for my health.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    Bro...you're all screwed here...test suspension and adrol??..now you want to switch to test E and Dbol??...bro it will take 4-6 weeks for the test E to kick in and you're doing 100mgs of adrol and going into dbol for whatever time will have your liver values messed up...I tell you what bro...get off and do your pct and we can start from the beginning...thats my opinion...by the way WELCOME to AR!
    I couldn't have said it better myself, listen to Bigmax, he knows what he's talking about.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Bigmax said it best. Drop it all, do PCT then plan out a new cycle with everything layed out. That way you'll have your head on straight and not be jumping all over the place with your body.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    For starters how about some stats?
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by chris norris View Post
    thanks for advice so stop the course do the pct and start again.

so much for my guy giving me info lol.

what would be a good course involving testosterones then any more info for when i restart i am relatively new to all that is steroids and need help as my guy clearly just wants to make money out of me and has no regard for my health.
    Exactly !!! your guy could care less what happens to you...do your pct ....do that first !!!!!! then come back and check with us on advise.

heght: 6 ft 1
    weight: 18 stone (im brithish and am no good at converting stone to pounds sorry)
    body fat : 25 - 30 percent

if you could provide me with a good course then while i do my pct i can stock up on the things i need and find a new guy to get them off just so they are there ready for me to jump straight back into them and i am only aiming to gain strength and size quickly using testosterones. and possibley some dietery info
    Last edited by chris norris; 02-17-2008 at 05:00 PM.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    What you need to do while in PCT is start to cut the BF% down, 25-30% is a lot of BF% bro, you need to start cardio and cutting diets to drop that fat weight. Using AAS while having that high of BF% can result in health problems that can be life threatenting. Focus on that first before jumping on another cycle.

life threatening damn glad i did ask nice 1 dude

Thread Information