Concept420 is offline Associate Member

Test Flu?? Symptoms??

Just curious about some of the infamous test flu symptoms. I have developed a fever, caugh, runny nose, diarrhea, and a sore throat. Any of these in conjunction with test flu? Until my throat got sore i was sure thats probably what it was, but im not so sure. i am hesitant to go to the doc if its just test flu. I have been on 400mg test E/wk, 30mg dbol /day, 300mg deca /week. This is week 4.
    This sucks ass by the way

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    well ive had test flu on every cycle. usually around week 4 also. cycles are with test e or sust. i got the runny nose and sore throat. and general crappy feeling. but never diarrhea or fever. so you may have something thats just going around. your symptoms seem a little rough for just test flu.

STED is offline Associate Member
    Steroids in general lower the immune system, but that shouldnt give you diarrhea! Sound like something going round to me mate.

damn i was kinda afraid of that. Maybe since it lowers my immune system i caught the real flu...

i thought gear boosted ones immune system, hence the elvated RBC count?

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    This is my post from another thread .. Its not parroting if you quote yourself - Right ? lolol.. hehehehe

Test flu is not caused by the flu virus. A rapid spike in testosterone levels especially in the case of using high doses of short estered compounds. They cause the body to treat all of this testosterone, ( or really whatever your using tren ,deca ) in the blood steam as a foreign body. Hence the flu like symptoms. And that in short is why it happens . I dont know any way to avoid it ...

See post # 4...

Test Flu ????????

~Merc~

yea... what merc said. lol

thanks for the info and link merc. Ill just keep taking theraflu and advil, and drink plenty of water and see how that goes

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Concept420 View Post
    thanks for the info and link merc. Ill just keep taking theraflu and advil, and drink plenty of water and see how that goes
    Cool ... Hope you feel better soon ....

Quote Originally Posted by Concept420 View Post
    Throw the theraflu in the garbage.Advil too unless your fever gets to high.Symtoms and fever are the bodies natural way of fighting infection.If you take symtom relief(aka all otc cold medicine)aids you will almost certainly extend the life of your infection.If youve got test flu nothing you can do about it anyway.If you got the real flu you want to eat a little lighter and eat imune boosting foods;garlic,onions and ginger are great.This is a recipe that will kill almost anything including anyone who smells your breath afterward but its better than staying sick,loosing muscle,and missing workouts.
    Dr. Ziment's Chichen soup
    1 quart homemade chicken brothor 2 cans lww-fat, low-sodium chichen broth
    1 garlic head about 15 clovex peeled
    5 parsley sprigs minced
    6 cilantro springs minced
    1 tsp lemon pepper
    1 tsp dried basil crushed or 1 tbs chopped fresh basil
    1 tsp curry powder
    Optional hot red pepper flakes to taste sliced carrots a bay leaf or two
    Place all ingredients in a pot without a lid. bring to a boil , then simmer for 39 minutes
    If the soup is for personal use carefully inhale the fumes during preparation as an additional
    decongestion treatment. remove the all the ingredients with a little broth and puree them and
    return to broth and stir serve hot 2 Tbs three times a day no more than 1/2 a cup at a time.

Also when your sick avoid simple sugars and processed food as they are also known to lower the imune system and lots of water, no juice(simple sugar)

Good Luck,
    Last edited by IntenseAthlete; 02-18-2008 at 09:05 PM.

- GAL -->

^^^^^^^^^No problem, I know it will help you.If the flem continues I have some super foods for that too.

rager is offline Member
    Juice does boost the immune system

seattleironpumper is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I would think so too, would like merc to input here on it boosting immune system, and I have what you have right know almost over it, and I have been hearing there are 30 new flu viruses around this year that the flu shot does not protect aginst, but I thought that boosted the immune system I would really like a senior member or better to have some input here??????

High-roller is offline Member
    Well all I can say is when I was injecting Test C into my body with-in 1.5weeks I got a killer sickest for one day, Every Muscle killed, my knee wanted to give in but I was at work so I couldn't let it happen, I got really light headed, my stomach was wanting to Puke, and I just had nothing in me and wanted to kill my Sup, Cause I am a hard worker but that day I wasn't amd he was trying to push and push, But Damn it sucked, didn't want any food that day. Next day Back to eating and feeling good. It was messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by seattleironpumper View Post
    I would think so too, would like merc to input here on it boosting immune system, and I have what you have right know almost over it, and I have been hearing there are 30 new flu viruses around this year that the flu shot does not protect aginst, but I thought that boosted the immune system I would really like a senior member or better to have some input here??????
    So your sick?And you believe the flu shot boosts immune?or are you looking to boost your immune system?

- GAL -->

Hephens is offline Member
    Well i would just like to tell you my experience from the test flu. Got it around week3-4 lasted for a week was definately a flu or somthin felt like shit cold no energy like immune system was down or somthn. Than i remember this, at that saturday night when i was out feeln like this it just disapeard on the spot. I feel its due to your immune system fighting it and letting your body accept the new hormones.

seattleironpumper is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Not Sure

Quote Originally Posted by IntenseAthlete View Post
    So your sick?And you believe the flu shot boosts immune?or are you looking to boost your immune system?

NOT SURE IF IT DOES BOOST IMMUNE SYSTEM, WANTING TO KNOW IF AAS DOES????

i just had something. not sure if it was the flu or another virus. but i had a 102 fever for 4 days. and my girl still had sex with me. lol so far she hasnt gotten sick. but man, sex with a fever is rough. you feel good during it but when your done. ouch. painful. lol

i always thought AAS boosted red blood cell count, and higher RBC count = Boosted Immune system.

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfaust80 View Post
    i always thought AAS boosted red blood cell count, and higher RBC count = Boosted Immune system.
    rbc=performance

wbc=imune

rager is offline Member
    I just read something on AAS boosting your immune system, specifically Test. I will try and find the article

Thread Information