Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by maxumboater View Post
    I was getting a little pain in my glutes but not enough to complain about. I shot in my quad yesterday and so far its been pain free. Im really glad because all the research ive done said that test prop is pretty painful. I guess it just depends on the person.
    Iv had prop that was fvckn crippiling b4 and some that dont hurt at all. It depends on what else thay put n the vial

maxumboater is offline Associate Member
    well hopefully if there is anything else in the vial it wont mess with the effectivness

well hopefully if there is anything else in the vial it wont mess with the effectivness
    Not like bacteria, or other aas I mean BA n other things they might use to keep it sterile

Well whatever is in there im glad cuz if I had to do eod painfull injections id probably go with a longer ester.

Well whatever is in there im glad cuz if I had to do eod painfull injections id probably go with a longer ester.
    I had2shoot ed n the prop i had was so bad people would ask why. I had to come up with a new reason ed... That cycle was bad ass, i got killer strength gains from it.

damien3144 is offline New Member
    I can't take prop, it was part of my first cycle, & holy shit!! i couldnt walk for days lol it sucked, i plan to try it again though, just a different ugl

Well its been almost 2 weeks and I cant wait to see the results. Hopefully they come soon!

BuffBuffalo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    i said it before and i will say it again my first kid is gonna be named Prop. unless its a girl the it will be Propina.
    LOL, that's awesome.

P4D2A022 is offline Junior Member
    Well its been almost 2 weeks and I cant wait to see the results. Hopefully they come soon!
    itll happen within the wk man. just train hard and it will come

actually i worked out just a little while ago and i was already up 15lbs on my normal flat bench routine.

this should be a good wk for u man. keep at it

Castradomus is offline Junior Member
    what about switching esters? would that be alright, as in go prop for first two-three weeks, test e for about five-six weeks, and two weeks of prop to finish it off?

this is my first cycle so my guess is as good as yours

Prop Shoulder is offline New Member
    Prop is far and away my favorite! makes me feel great, ed injections dont bother me cause i love em, works perfect for short cycles which is what i prefer, and i think im the only person that prop has never bothered. I've only felt a mild soreness from prop, no crippling effects like some of the stories i've heard around all the different boards. The only prop shots that ever bothered me were the very first ones into each muscle.. after that, no pain.

Prop Shoulder is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Castradomus View Post
    what about switching esters? would that be alright, as in go prop for first two-three weeks, test e for about five-six weeks, and two weeks of prop to finish it off?

let me guess. you only have 10ml of test e don't ya?

but ya, you could get away with it.

Castradomus is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prop Shoulder View Post
    let me guess. you only have 10ml of test e don't ya?

but ya, you could get away with it.
    LOL, no not at all, i was just asking theoretically, so i could reap the benefits of the cycle without waiting for week 5 or 6 for it to kick in, and so i could keep using it right up to the time i start pct.

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    shouldnt be a problem if you find a source with painless prop..love prop almost never have any pain whatsoever..
    I suspect the problem may have been its high concerntration. My prop was dosed 75 mg per ml which i've heard means that they use a lot of alchol in the preperation which can irritate you (or something to that effect).

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    i said it before and i will say it again my first kid is gonna be named Prop. unless its a girl the it will be Propina.

princess propina!

xtreme171 is offline Junior Member
    I have had prop from the same lab that one was painful and 1 was not. guess it depends on the batch. I still love it

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    There is some shitty prop out there no doubt, I took it first time i tried prop and was pretty sure that was it for prop for me. Luckily I switched labs (and have since used many different kinds) and it was fine. I basically LOVE prop, always been a fan of shorter cycles myself so prop makes the perfect base.

usually i will run 100-200mg per day as a base. never done the EOD thing..

mbarb15 is offline Junior Member
    love it.... i usually run test E or cyp for the beginning of a cycle and prop for the last few weeks with either winny or var to shred up

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    There is some shitty prop out there no doubt, I took it first time i tried prop and was pretty sure that was it for prop for me. Luckily I switched labs (and have since used many different kinds) and it was fine. I basically LOVE prop, always been a fan of shorter cycles myself so prop makes the perfect base.

usually i will run 100-200mg per day as a base. never done the EOD thing..
    hmm...from what everyones said it sounds like prop might be worth giving another go. I'll try to find a different brand next time. I realise underground lab names can't be mentioned so I wont say what I used last time, I will say that it came in a 3ml sachet I also did a brief stint on a legitimate labs gear Organon's Sustanon250, but that only has 30mg of prop per 250mg of Sust so I guess thats not a great indication of how I might tollerate it from a defferent lab. I found with the sachet gear the more I used the more painfull it became.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mick86 View Post
    I suspect the problem may have been its high concerntration. My prop was dosed 75 mg per ml which i've heard means that they use a lot of alchol in the preperation which can irritate you (or something to that effect).
    actually your prop is probably 1%(maybe 2%) benzyl alcohol depending homebrew,ugl, or pharm grade. so no matter your mg/ml, its still 1 or 2% b.a. USUALLY the case with prop is the concentration of the HORMONE that causes pain not the b.a. because you can 2 % b.a. in say deca and it will probably be painless. but having said that some people are sensitive to the alcohol but in my opinion it is usually the hormone.

mick86 is offline Member
    actually your prop is probably 1%(maybe 2%) benzyl alcohol depending homebrew,ugl, or pharm grade. so no matter your mg/ml, its still 1 or 2% b.a. USUALLY the case with prop is the concentration of the HORMONE that causes pain not the b.a. because you can 2 % b.a. in say deca and it will probably be painless. but having said that some people are sensitive to the alcohol but in my opinion it is usually the hormone.
    Interesting info thanks. It was ugl by the way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information