Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PrimeTime89 is offline New Member

Stubborn guy that needs some help.

Alright, alright first of all yes im 18 so the first thing you guys will say is eat,eat,eat, you are already at 18 you are a hormonal blessing and shouldnt consider AS. but thats not what im looking for. ive been researching roids for about 5 years. I have two legittmate sources. Im going to start a cycle fairly soon to get ready for summer. I was thinking about deca but since im young i dont want to permantly damage my HPTA function, and all my buddies run test e but im not satisfied with the amount of gains you keep. What do you reccomend as the best base for my cycle? I'm 5'9, 180, 14%BF.

DOGGYBLASTER03 is offline New Member
    Eat,eat And Eat

haha i knew someone would say that, i would personally.

DOGGYBLASTER03 is offline New Member
    Brother I'm 25 And I Was Gonna Do A Cycle Of Just Tren By Itself, I Listened To Theese Guys And Waited. Just Eat As Much As You Can. I Would Kill To Be 18 Again Man Don't Mess Your Body Up.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimeTime89 View Post
    Alright, alright first of all yes im 18 so the first thing you guys will say is eat,eat,eat, you are already at 18 you are a hormonal blessing and shouldnt consider AS. but thats not what im looking for. ive been researching roids for about 5 years. I have two legittmate sources. Im going to start a cycle fairly soon to get ready for summer. I was thinking about deca but since im young i dont want to permantly damage my HPTA function, and all my buddies run test e but im not satisfied with the amount of gains you keep. What do you reccomend as the best base for my cycle? I'm 5'9, 180, 14%BF.
    keep in mind that while deca shuts you down hard, any exogenous test will shut you down just as hard.

at your age your hormones are at their peak, adding any steroids can potentially damage your hpta for life.

if you have a proper pct and diet you should be able to keep gains from a test cycle easily, so if your friends arent keeping their gains, they are doing something wrong.

i'll try beating it into you head:

wait a couple years.
    WAIT A COUPLE YEARS.

wait
    a
    couple
    years

did any of that sink in?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    haha i knew someone would say that, i would personally.
    You already started another thread with the same question. You will get your answers the same as in the other thread. First off, if you've been researching AAS for the past 5 years then you would know what a good begginer cycle would be. You will also know how to properly diet to achieve maximum gains as Steroids ARE NOT magic beans. You would also know what a PCT is. And last but not least you would know why your friends lost their gains and why deca only is a bad option. At least your friends had to right idea to use the right compound for a beginner cycle. You my friend need time for research, not AAS.

DavidYork2 is offline Associate Member
    Researching 'roids since you were 13?? Why?? At 13 you clearly weren't mature enough to make a sensible decision regarding steroid use and at 18 what you are now deciding is just symptomatic of 5 years worth of obsession.

You already know that you shouldn't take them, so don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    keep in mind that while deca shuts you down hard, any exogenous test will shut you down just as hard.

at your age your hormones are at their peak, adding any steroids can potentially damage your hpta for life.

if you have a proper pct and diet you should be able to keep gains from a test cycle easily, so if your friends arent keeping their gains, they are doing something wrong.

i'll try beating it into you head:

wait a couple years.
    WAIT A COUPLE YEARS.

wait
    a
    couple
    years

did any of that sink in?

Your totally wrong Amorphic.

Steroids are Magic Beans, didnt you know that?

If research has been done for the past 5 years then you would know how steroids affect your body, what they do, the chemical breakdown, how your body recognizes hormones differently, why steroids help with protein synthasis, and how your diet is 75% training 20% and AAS 5%.

lego man, i know good beginner cycles, but almost all include test or deca , that why i asked if there was anything else someone could reccomend, im just looking for a bit more guidance from actual people than websites and the guys at the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post

If research has been done for the past 5 years then you would know how steroids affect your body, what they do, the chemical breakdown, how your body recognizes hormones differently, why steroids help with protein synthasis, and how your diet is 75% training 20% and AAS 5%.
    d'oh. silly me

lego man, i know good beginner cycles, but almost all include test or deca, that why i asked if there was anything else someone could reccomend, im just looking for a bit more guidance from actual people than websites and the guys at the gym.
    test is the basic beginner cycle. a simple look in the educational threads would have shown you that.

test is chosen because its a baseline steroid that is included in basically every stack. running it alone for a first cycle allows you to see how your body reacts to a steroid you will be including in all future cycles to come.

you can read more about this stuff in the educational threads.

once again, im going to tell you not to touch steroids until you're 21.
    your natural hormones are at their peak right now and you're best to leave them alone.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidYork2 View Post
    Researching 'roids since you were 13?? Why?? At 13 you clearly weren't mature enough to make a sensible decision regarding steroid use and at 18 what you are now deciding is just symptomatic of 5 years worth of obsession.

You already know that you shouldn't take them, so don't.
    at 13 i was assigned a health project to research them, this did me more harm than good, i saw all these pics and got into bodybuilding, i wanted to do them instantly, i was also pretty very into drugs at that age, i hung out with an older crowd, at 13 i had a ten week cycle of test e that i was gonna run with winni and then use nolva but the week before i started, i got sent to boystown, came back 4 months later, sobered up and knew at 13, there was no ****in way i should. but i never stopped lookin.

lego man, i know good beginner cycles, but almost all include test or deca, that why i asked if there was anything else someone could reccomend, im just looking for a bit more guidance from actual people than websites and the guys at the gym.
    This is like beating a dead horse with a stick. Ok, kid, first off your knowledge of AAS is slim due to the comment posted above (as well as other posts). Please do yourself a favor and stay away from this for a couple years. Learn how to properly bulk and keep up with the gains your making by increasing your daily caloric intake. If you cant keep up with it because of highschool then just maintain until you can. You are in highschool, 18, and no little of AAS. Please stay away from them.

im 5'10 190, 13% BF, been liftin consistantly for about 2 years, i have a very good diet but seeing as im a senior, i cant eat as often as i want since i am still in school. i feel like a bitch saying that. Im pretty stubborn and greedy, im just lookin for what would be best because i think im going to run a cycle soon.
    Thats funny, you posted your stats in this thread as 180 and 14% BF and in your other thread as quoted above. Im going to go on a limb and say your guessing.

i know whats right, at 18 my hormones are a blessing, when i was 14 i could get 225 3x on a bench, but i started slimmin down, and my buddies started roiding, and now i just feel like a bitch, i miss being the strongest guy on the team, and being a monster compared to everyone else, i used to be weigh 226, slimmed down to a little less than 180, and no i want to get back on top, im just so damn greedy.

nah man, my bad that shits a typo, im 180 and at the doc's last week on the caliper test i was 14% bodyfat. i actually read what i just typed and 180 and 14 is correct, not 190 and 13.

man i guess i really need to make sure of what i type, its a damn tought crowd around here, talk to me like im shit.

Not talking to you like you are shit. You are misinformed of what AAS actually are. Your buddies are using them but i guarentee you they don't know how. You are feeling pressured to be bigger and better then them in highschool ( i was 135lbs in highschool). Your maturity level lacks due to comments by you and that right there is a HUGE reason why not to touch AAS and why we tell you this. If you follow a stict lean bulking diet (even the bulking diet suggested in the diet section you can lean bulk at your age) and you will grow bigger then your fellow classmates on AAS..only difference is youll keep the gains. Stick to creatine, no2 inducers, and lots of FOOD! If you cant eat on a day to day basis what is posted in the diet section then you will make crap gains. Trust me, youll be able to make stellar gains by going natty and using the suggested diet.

alright see i appreciate that, could you supply a sample diet that you think would be the most beneficial? I do not see how my any of my comments have reflected on my maturity level at all, but the reason i have stayed away from roids this long is due to severe anger problems naturally, ive been through some shit with my family, dad cheated and up left my mom lift his dad did to my grandma, so sometimes i just snap. I didnt think i could afford increased anger.

and right now a take purple-k, l-carnitine, arginine, leukic, lipo 6, and nitro-tech.

alright see i appreciate that, could you supply a sample diet that you think would be the most beneficial? I do not see how my any of my comments have reflected on my maturity level at all, but the reason i have stayed away from roids this long is due to severe anger problems naturally, ive been through some shit with my family, dad cheated and up left my mom lift his dad did to my grandma, so sometimes i just snap. I didnt think i could afford increased anger.
    hit up the diet forum, they have sample bulking threads outlined in detail.

dont be offended, the guys here are interested in your BEST INTERESTS. steroid use is a big deal, and the consequences from improper use can be very serious.

test_viper is offline Junior Member
    i love this thread :P

see its hard for me to grasp that, my brother is 15 years old, and somehow, he got 4 weeks of anadrol -50. He did the 4 weeks and used nolva for the pct, but as of 5 months later has no side effects! How the hell does that happen? its anadrol! i had another buddy pj who did 5 weeks of dianabol at 16 as a sophmoore, bench went up 85lbs and he had no pct besides some anti-estrogens from gnc but thats nothing, and 2 years later no side effects and he still grew. this it what makes me so greedy.

see its hard for me to grasp that, my brother is 15 years old, and somehow, he got 4 weeks of anadrol-50. He did the 4 weeks and used nolva for the pct, but as of 5 months later has no side effects! How the hell does that happen? its anadrol! i had another buddy pj who did 5 weeks of dianabol at 16 as a sophmoore, bench went up 85lbs and he had no pct besides some anti-estrogens from gnc but thats nothing, and 2 years later no side effects and he still grew. this it what makes me so greedy.
    everyone reacts differently.

some guys get gyno off of a simple test cycle, or after their cycle is over.

others are more sensitive to side effects than some people are.

ive been waiting to get on cycle for almost 2 years now, starting up in may finally. i started at 152 pounds last year and im 215 right now.

diet works wonders, patience as well. theres a reason why everyone says patience is a virtue

ToonPaul is offline Junior Member
    thats down to every individual, they took a gamble and luckily didn't mess themselves up too much, someone else could take the same gamble and do serious damage.

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    Eat and train HARD!

boDAWG is offline Member

why are you asking us for advice if you have researched the gear for past 5 years? shouldnt you have this all planned out by now? ive been researching them for one year, started a cycle decided its WAYYYY TOO EARLY and backed off.

diet my friend, im 20 not much more older than you and i understand what you wanna achieve, and i understand youre hard headed so am i but just sit down and think about it

honestly, i think youre lieing about researching them for 5 years , because that would make you 13 years old

WHY THE F**K WOULD YOU BE LOOKING AT GEAR AT AGE OF 13?

boDAWG is offline Member
    oh an by the way welcome to the forum

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Researched roids for about 5 years and finally decided to run deca alone?
    What kind of research would be this?

hobbs9963 is offline Associate Member
    i know whats right, at 18 my hormones are a blessing, when i was 14 i could get 225 3x on a bench, but i started slimmin down, and my buddies started roiding, and now i just feel like a bitch, i miss being the strongest guy on the team, and being a monster compared to everyone else, i used to be weigh 226, slimmed down to a little less than 180, and no i want to get back on top, im just so damn greedy.
    Does this mean that everytime you see or meet someone bigger and stronger than you you're going to take and do whatever as long as you're the "big man on campus"?

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    nobody here is talking to u like your shit..believe me, these guys care or they would not even of reponded.if you look back at your posts you will see why people doubt what you are saying.at 13 there is no reason to research steroids , bottomline..and then to come up with a decca only cycle makes me question where you have been doing your research..and if you have been researching on this site you should know about the diet forum...just be honest here man, we are all here to help eachother out...
    do you know what pct is? as stated abopve, that is the key to keeping gains and getting your body to recover so there are no longturn side-effects...just hang in there man, you have your whole life ahead of you, take the time to learn all you can so when you do hit that first cycle of TEST only, you will be very happy with the results..

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You will stunt your growth by taking steroids , and deca alonewill make you have a limp dick. A dumb decision today will cost you in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post

I dont think training is 20%. I would say diet and training are both equal. U can eat a shitload and not train hard and nothing is going to happen. I dont even think its possible to assess an actual "%" on which is more important/vital to gains.

BIGMIKETORR is offline Junior Member
    Bro, when you did your resarch you must of skipped over the part that talked about roid rage and how its no such thing its all mental, its never the drug that makes you act like an a** hole its the user thats acts the way he does and blames it on the drug as a easy way out

see its hard for me to grasp that, my brother is 15 years old, and somehow, he got 4 weeks of anadrol -50. He did the 4 weeks and used nolva for the pct, but as of 5 months later has no side effects! How the hell does that happen? its anadrol! i had another buddy pj who did 5 weeks of dianabol at 16 as a sophmoore, bench went up 85lbs and he had no pct besides some anti-estrogens from gnc but thats nothing, and 2 years later no side effects and he still grew. this it what makes me so greedy.
    Like the guys told you it depends on the individual, but also just because there are no noticable sides with your friends doesnt mean that they are 100% and there arent any sides..many people have never had blood work done, so they dont know what they are doing to there insides
    Last edited by BIGMIKETORR; 02-20-2008 at 01:34 PM.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    U have doen research n u still considering a deca only. The amount of gains u keep r up2ur diet n ur PCT n nt the aas u use.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    because his body was week2begin with. Same reason why a 120lb guy can gain 3040lbs from a cycle n a developed guy cant

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Nobody is bein mean we're all just lookin out for eachother on here. If the only basis you're takin AAS is to be the biggest guy and you're in high school, I dont wanna see what happens to you when you get to college. There are some huge guys in my gym, guys i could never look like regardless of the amount of gear I took. As much as you don't want to hear it, diet really is the real way to get bigger and stronger. And how much dang money you got? All those supplements? Looking at everything, I think you just want a crutch for a bad diet. Best of luck to you. Just listen to these guys they know what they're talking about

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    because his body was week2begin with. Same reason why a 120lb guy can gain 3040lbs from a cycle n a developed guy cant
    same principal as 1/4 mile times. easy to get 16 second car to run 14's but more difficult to get 12 second car to run 10's.

My friend an I always use that analogy thought Id share it with u all... pretty spot on IMO.

DavidYork2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfaust80 View Post
    same principal as 1/4 mile times. easy to get 16 second car to run 14's but more difficult to get 12 second car to run 10's.

My friend an I always use that analogy thought Id share it with u all... pretty spot on IMO.
    What??

BIGMIKETORR is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidYork2 View Post
    What??
    im with you.......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information