Thread: Fatboy question

Big Baller is offline New Member

Fatboy question

A teamate of mine is a big rock of a man. But he recently has been noticing tities & fat wings on his sides, lmao!!

Well anyways he isnt much of a diet guy. nor a jogger. So I recomended for him to do some bench press & butterflys (simple shit for his lazy ass).

But he said that will just bulk him up & not burn the fat in his problem areas.

So here is the question: When building muscle in a certain muscle group. Does it burn the fat IN THAT AREA?

And before you make fun of his fat ass like I do... Realize he actually gets paid for playing softball. So he isnt just a fat tard. He can actually ball. HAHA

And he OBVIOUSLY doesnt take and performance enhancers.

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    No building muscle in a certain area will not burn fat in that area. Fat burn works like muscle building it is a total body thing. If he does not do anything now it will only get worse and it accelerates. In other words the more fat you gain the easier it is to gain fat. It also lowers test levels which make the problem worse. In addition, once some is fat it is tremendously harder to loose the fat than to prevent it.

Nstart is offline Associate Member
    You cannot spot reduce fat by working out a certain area. The only way to spot reduce fat is via Liposuction (Lipoplasty).

He doesn't want to diet or do cardio? Fine, tell him to buy a sports bra.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nstart View Post
    You cannot spot reduce fat by working out a certain area. The only way to spot reduce fat is via Liposuction (Lipoplasty).

hahahaha

in all seriousness though... he needs to get his diet in check and cardio to burn that fat.... no other way around it...

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I've learned that you just can't be more concerned about someone else's fitness than they are concerned about their own. If he doesn't want to diet and do cardio, so be it, end of story.

Big Baller is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nstart View Post

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA... HEY.. I said no picking on the fat boy... BUT THAT ISH WAS FUNNY!

Thanks for the info guys. Ill go pick him up a sports bra... & a link to this page.

And I dont care about his health. Them big ol tities are messing up his home run swing (he bats clean up).

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I've learned that you just can't be more concerned about someone else's fitness than they are concerned about their own. If he doesn't want to diet and do cardio, so be it, end of story.

aint that the truth

Thread Information