XNathan is offline Associate Member

Alternate-Day oral cycle

I have long time one idea in my head.

Can we use alternate-day protocol with benefits? Action of AS is genomic and non-genomic, but when we will follow just genomic action we can trigger with appropriate dose AR related mRNA synthesis in same time give minimal hit to our HPTA.

Glucocorticoid are used by this way so why not use AS like stanozolole or methandienone same way.

Oral only cycle is weak and not good IMO but for some is only chose.

For example 30mg Dbol EOD in early morning.

Post your suggestions and ideas.

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    but d-bols half-life is only 8-10 hrs. this causes for unstable blood levels.

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    arnold dident do too bad with oral only cycles.there is no dout about it that you could gain some good mucle mass with oral only cycles.

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    You dont understand the point. There is key in unstable or zero blood level during second day.

Theory: Alternate-day use will produce some effect. AS will attach to AR in muscle induce translation of AR responsive genes with all metabolic impacts. Question is how effective this short time activation will be. Suppression of HPTA should be minimal. Glucocorticoids are used by this way and purpose is clear safe adrenal gland function and keep side effects on minimum.

Iam not aking for advice. I want talk about this theory.

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    the only way to know is to try it ,if no one have tryed and recorded the results then no one will know

lmsays is offline New Member
    Can we use alternate-day protocol with benefits?
    I'm sure you will get some benefits. Will the be great? I doubt it.

You seem to be reading really deeply into this. You're not going to get terrible HPTA suppression from doing d-bol everyday once-per day. For a shorter cycle you probably wouldn't get much suppression from using d-bol twice-per day even.

My recent cycle I was using test prop and nandrolone phenylprop and surprisingly with little pct I am getting morning wood already.

You are being pretty creative with this idea. I've got some ideas of my own. I've thought about trying one of the overtraining programs. Poliquin has one out. You basically overtrain for a few weeks, then take 5 days off and grow. Repeat steps. My idea was start this protocol with normal test levels. (not coming off an aas cycle) Do the program. On the 5 off days take orals and/or fast acting injectables and maybe some slin. Then do the program again.

Thread Information