clomid222 is offline Junior Member

Propecia on Cycle

Will taking Propecia effect my gains or cause me to lose muscle?

I have thought about taking Propecia to combat hairloss, however I don't want it to lower my gains or effect my physique. So what should I expect?

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clomid222 View Post
    Will taking Propecia effect my gains or cause me to lose muscle?

I have thought about taking Propecia to combat hairloss, however I don't want it to lower my gains or effect my physique. So what should I expect?
    I have been taking propecia for my last two cycles and have not felt any negative effects from it.

JSola is offline Associate Member
    I heard propecia on cycle can kill you! I'm just kidding. If you're worried I have a couple natural alternatives. Me and a buddy are coming out with a line of natural supplements for hair growth among other things. Biota-it thickens existing hair and prevents further baldness. Drynaria-stimulates hair growth on portions of the scalp affected by AGA. Ginko-improves circulation to the scalp. These are your best bets if you want to go all natural to cut risk. Good luck bro.

maroZ is offline Associate Member
    is propecia just for the top of head or will it help the frontal middle of head also. but i got a precrition for that and its expencive $62 for 30 pills LOL

Nstart is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maroZ View Post
    is propecia just for the top of head or will it help the frontal middle of head also. but i got a precrition for that and its expencive $62 for 30 pills LOL
    It helps everywhere. I have a receding hairline and a lot of my hair grew back after a couple of months of use.

Go back to your doctor and ask for Proscar instead. Proscar and Propecia are the exact same drug except proscar is 5mg compared to 1mg for propecia. Also, insurance covers proscar for "prostate" problems, and you have a prostate problem

Thread Information