Thread: How This Look

SaSqUaDgE is offline Senior Member

How This Look

OK well ive been looking around and i decided maybe this will work so let me know what you think this is what i wanna do when i do my first cycle stats are
    185lbs
    5'9''
    11% BF
    18 years old
    as you know im young im not gonna start my cycle soon just wanna get a heads up.
    Weeks 1-4: Methanoplex – 20-30mg/day
    Weeks 1-12: Testaplex E250 – 500mg/week
    Then for PCT nolva

44 views? no response .....Bump

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SaSqUaDgE View Post
    44 views? no response .....Bump
    Probably because most think you are too young (and you are). And what the hell is methanoplex? I'm guessing testoplex e250 is test E? It might be better to list the actual compounds.

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Njord View Post
    Probably because most think you are too young (and you are). And what the hell is methanoplex? I'm guessing testoplex e250 is test E? It might be better to list the actual compounds.
    dbol i think.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    why you want to cycle at 18? youve got plenty of natural room to grow yet..take advantage of it while ya can

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naturalsux View Post
    dbol i think.
    If that's the case then that is a perfect first cycle for someone older that 18.

i guess u guys dont read very much of what i said this is jus a heads up im not starten my cycle yet prolly not till im 19 which is in awhile and my natural growth is almost done ive gained 95 pounds of muslce in last two years now i can seem to get any bigger any my diet i am getting over 4000+ calories

exodito is offline Junior Member
    19 is still kinda young to start AAS,I would suggest you keep training and eating good. When the right time to cycles comes you'll be a beast. You have some many years ahead of you.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    95lbs of muscle in 2 years? wowsers... so according to your profile at age 16 you wieghed 90lbs..hmmm hard to believe... no matter what your natty test levels willl be suffiecient enough until age 23 or so! then i may consider AAS . but really dude if thats u in ur avatar i think ur doin alright with out AAS

Raw_Power is offline New Member
    sup bro. i totally understand your eagerness to plan and eventually carry out the long awaited and much anticipated first cycle. bottom line--don't even start planning your first cycle until you're a lot closer to the kickoff. yeah yeah, i see your badass potential from ur pic, just remember how much one can gain NATURALLY at young ages (18-21.) your goals may change, or they may not. hell you never know...you could reach what you're trying to get naturally BEFORE you even think so.

in any case.....

first time cycles are pretty basic. the regular dbol , enth or cyp---maybe a deca -sust--just something basic to see how ur body will react anyways.

for now though, just diet right and keep ur goals on hand. ur gonna be great bro.

raw

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    95lbs of muscle in 2 years? wowsers... so according to your profile at age 16 you wieghed 90lbs..hmmm hard to believe... no matter what your natty test levels willl be suffiecient enough until age 23 or so! then i may consider AAS . but really dude if thats u in ur avatar i think ur doin alright with out AAS
    yes actually about the time i was 16 15 years old i wieghed about 90 92 lbs you find that so hard to beleive i used to be a very little kid

Raw_Power is offline New Member
    dude, that's what i'm saying. with the genes your little ripped ass has, give it a couple more years natural, THEN plan ur cycle. trust me bro. best move. i'm sure any mod here will agree. look at you--if u gained that in such a short time, give it a few more years man...

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SaSqUaDgE View Post
    yes actually about the time i was 16 15 years old i wieghed about 90 92 lbs you find that so hard to beleive i used to be a very little kid
    your still a little kid

congrats on your weight gain.

ha well thanks guys i know i wont ever inject my first till i think im ready which i dont think i am now which most likely ill give it few more years

Thread Information