arnoldjr is offline New Member

Controlled Delivery

Ok, sticky situation here guys.

I ordered a package from overseas via registered post. It came about 40days later than expected. I was worrying because usually the transit time is 14days around abouts.

Anyway, I was home all the time but the post man left a slip in the mailbox to collect the package from the post office I usually collect from. Anyway after being hesitant about it I emailed my supplier he said all we be fine go and collect.

I get to the post office I see the regular staff, I give them the slip the regular post clerks are there in which she takes no longer than 30secs to locate the package. I show her identification she gives me a book to sign as confirmation I received the package because it is registered post and I do need to sign for it.

Any way before I sign for the package I inspect it and see it has been opened and has tape all around it, saying opened by customs for inspection. The package re-sealed.

I said to the clerk I dont recognise the package or the sender, and I said Im picking up the package on behalf of someone, she said thats fine if you dont feel comfortable taking the package then let the owner come and take it.

I said no problem, she said she will send out another final notice slip.

Any idea guys?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yea you just lost your gear. i had customes open a pack before and reseal it and deliver it. i guess they just opened it and didnt see what they were looking for right away so they resealed it. like i said, i had the same thing happen before but i didnt send it back

arnoldjr is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    yea you just lost your gear. i had customes open a pack before and reseal it and deliver it. i guess they just opened it and didnt see what they were looking for right away so they resealed it. like i said, i had the same thing happen before but i didnt send it back
    Well I didnt lose it because its still at the post office, I said the owner of the package will pick it up tommorow.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    well you cant go and pick it up now that you said it wasnt yours so how are you going to get it.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude just go get it... you are all set... just be like I changed my mind my friend told me to come grab it anyways... trust me that has happened more than once for me. Customs just sometimes don't find it... which is always a good thing !!

Thread Information