Joker111086 is offline Associate Member

How many calories 2 eat.

Ok im actually on week 4 of my cycle of 1ml deca every week for 10 weeks and everyone keeps telling me different things. How many calories should i actually eat daily and how many grams should be fat, carbs, and proteins. I try to consume about 225g protein daily and the rest mostly carbs and stay away from fats other then milk and yogurts. Im 5'11 225lbs and 15% body fat and i calculate my diet consumeing about 3k-3,500 calories a day is that enough?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    first off, you should NOT be running deca by itself..it shows you did not do any research and if you have questions about your diet, it tells me youre probably not ready for AAS...

yea i heard that i shouldnt run deca by itself. but thats after the fact that i already only got that.

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    say bye bye to your sex drive........

get some test fast .....and deca at 1ml/200mgs? everyweek will do nothing for you..

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker111086 View Post
    yea i heard that i shouldnt run deca by itself. but thats after the fact that i already only got that.
    how long ago did you hear that?

actually sex drive is fine, maybe even better then what i have already started. i already had a nice build on me and some people told me that decca helps u get shredded and more dense, lean and harder muscle. harder muscle definitally and little gains which what i had wanted.

about a month ago i was told to cosnsume about 5,000 calories a day but i did and i started to look fatter so i stopped.

your girlfreind will not be happy with you in a couple of months bro....

yea i heard. i have this herbal test booster that i actually use from time to time works pretty well IMO. called LJ100 capsules pretty good for sex drive so im really not worried about that.

yea i heard. i have this herbal test booster that i actually use from time to time works pretty well IMO. called LJ100 capsules pretty good for sex drive so im really not worried about that.
    ok good luck....lol

you should be worried..you have no idea how supressive deca is and how long its effects can linger in your body..do you know what PCT is?

he sure lives up to his name

yea u take PCT's after the cycle is over dunno what for tho.

yea u take PCT's after the cycle is over dunno what for tho.
    your going to be so happy you found this forum....trust me.......

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    so I assume you don't have a pct planned? And those otc test boosters alone won't do a thing following deca .

wow did you do any research before you started injecting foreign chemicals into your body? do you have any idea how steroids affect your body? My guess is no clue at all..all steroids will shut down or surpress your natural testosterone production, deca is one of the harshest for shutting down your natty test production..that is why injectable testosterone should be included in every cycle..otherwise you will have no test in your body and you will start to suffer the sides of that sooner or later..i.e limp dick, etc.. PCT stands for post cycle therapy ..its what you take to get your natty test production working after stopping steroids..otherwise you WILL lose ALL of your gains and have a myriad of other problems..i highly suggest you start researching your ass off and learn what the hell youre putting in your body

so i need to start stacking some test? i can get enough shots for the rest of the cycle but then what should i take afterwards? any ideas?

start reading here

http://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/

you need to learn about half lives and when you start PCT..all that information is there

alright ill read up on that, ok quick question if im doing 1ml deca how much test should i put? and should i put it into the same shot as the deca or seperate days

whats the concentration of your deca 200mg/ml..try to refer to how many mg you are taking and not how many ml's your taking..you can shoot deca and test in the same syringe too

deca is 200mg per week how much test should i get to finish up the cycle? and for PCT's i am thinking nolvadex and vitamin E and. but i dunno bout the other 2 what is a good PCT for after my cycle other then them 2?

what kinda test are you getting? prop/cyp/enanthate /sustanon ..need to know this...200mg/wk of deca is a very weak dose, still enough to shut you down, but dont expect big gains from it

PCT varies from person to person..you have to see what works best for you..kinda the standard approach would be clomid and nolva, 100mg and 20mg respectively for at least 30 days..you just have to know when to start and thats gonna depend on what kinda test you get

Thread Information