northern dave is offline New Member

what will come out

just a quick one...

i have been doing a lot of searching and every where says that when you inject you pull out with the plunger slightly and if there is blood then it is unsafe to inject.

but what actually comes out if you are in the muscle when you pull back with plunger??

sorry if this is an annoying question.

thanks

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    you will see air bubbles coming back in syringe bro...not annoying bro...better safe than sorry.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    its called aspirating bro. and yes like big max said little tiny CLEAR bubble

oh right, thank you very much indeed.

no where on the internet tells you this!! just say if there is blood dont inject!

thanks again

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    luckily i had a monitor on this board run me through my hole first cycle. so luckily i got the max gains out of everything possible. N prob bro thats what we here for!

ok, i did this today and like you said small bubbles came out,

last question, is this not bad because i spent time getting all of the air out of the syringe but then when i pulled back with the plunger it looked like it was filling with bubbles again?

would that not be bad to inject? thanks agin

DKU
    DKU is offline Associate Member
    no - it's fine

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Just for a little clarification. When you aspirate what you see is not really air bubble. It's a vacuum. There might be some small air bubbles that expand due to the vacuum. But when you release pressure on the plunger the bubbles disappear with the vacuum.
    Though it put that out.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    so Njord,What you're saying is what we see is not really air bubbles but vacuum...and then the air bubbles expand due to the vacuum...and when plunger is released the bubbles disappear with the vacuum...But they are not air bubbles...hmmm...lol..messing with you bro..

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    besides you have to shoot quite a few cc's of air into a vein for it to have negative effects

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    so Njord,What you're saying is what we see is not really air bubbles but vacuum...and then the air bubbles expand due to the vacuum...and when plunger is released the bubbles disappear with the vacuum...But they are not air bubbles...hmmm...lol..messing with you bro..
    Yeah, maybe that wasn't one of my clearest post. But I'm serious about the vacuum issue. I have seen to many post where people think that the large void in the syringe during aspiration is air. Where would this "air" come from, sucked from the cells in the muscles perhaps?

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmmm. To further the concept of the "air bubbles" I do not believe you see the vacuum but rather create a vacuum. When you pull on the plunger the vacuum which is created passes through the liquid and the syringe needle up to the opening of the needle. If by chance the very opening of the needle is in the muscle, then it forms a seal over the hole in the needle. In these cases its position is in the proper location and actually clogs the needle tip. This clog does not allow any fluid to enter into the tip of the needle when the vacuum is created by pulling on the plunger of the syringe. Because air is compressed or expanded easier than liquid, the air is what changes within the syringe. When you create the vacuum within the syringe and it is embedded into the muscle the tiny air bubbles expand to a size that is visible to the naked eye. When the plunger is released they go back to their regular size. If by chance the syringe is plunged into a vein, the vacuum is not created and some blood will be drawn into the syringe.
    I think.

Mr Tick is offline Associate Member
    ^^^ I love it i was beleaveing very word and was like dam this guy knows his sh*t until the

I think part.

LMAO

Thread Information