crich1009 is offline New Member

Anabolic steroid alternatives?

Ok guys, I'm 17 and have been using various types of creatine for years and seem to have reached a plateau. I've tried altering my workout but nothing seems to work, and me being so young i dont want to take the risk of using steroids . Any ideas on steroid alternatives that are available?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome. The biggest factor in gaining, something I wish I had learned at your age, is diet. You must be 18 to be a member here so you will be suspended till then, please use this time to study the diet section.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    and shot down!

JSola is offline Associate Member
    Ur about to get kicked off for being under 18 bud. Tribulus and ZMA are the best natural test boosters you can get. The combination of the two can boost testosterone as much as an additional 50%(reported in some cases)

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Well, I'm glad you realise that you are too young for steroids . That's definitely a step in the right direction. Your account will be suspended until you are 18 but you will still be able to log on here and read the forums to learn everything you need to know about diet/training/exercise...etc. Your body's natural testosterone production most likely hasn't even reached it's peak yet so you will keep training hard and building a good base. It takes hard work and time but it'll be worth it

Lach01 is offline Associate Member
    FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, did i say FOOD?

Thread Information