Thread: should i?????

driscoll is offline New Member

should i?????

ive bin working out now for over a year but i cant seem to put weight on,i took loads of mass building proteins but i only seem to rip up!!!
    im 17, 5ft 8 1/2. i weigh 65kg.
    i really want to get stronger and gain muscle mass and quick.
    im thinking about starting sus n deca tomorow.
    any one fancy giving me some pros n cons????

cheerz

Concept420 is offline Associate Member
    CON- Youre way too young bro, and that will F*c* you up... You probably have another inch or two to grow as well, but AAS will stop that! Look into the bulk dieting and get on a solid workout schedule, splitting it up properly. THere are plenty of people on here to give you advice on that, as well as plenty of threads to read, just use the search option.
    Also, prepare to hear this over and over again. You are way too young and your natural levels of test are through the roof.

albino-rhino is offline Junior Member
    Age aside, which should be enough for you not to do steroids , the fact that you only seem to "rip up" shows your eating way too few calories. Even if you did a cycle, you wouldn't gain and keep anything.

Post your diet in the diet forum. And it sounds like you already have your gear, I would think long and hard before injecting, its not worth it at your age and in your case.

All in all, I see no pros here only cons.

boDAWG is offline Member
    im not tryin to be a di*k but the second i read "should i?" i knew the answer is NO.
    well i will give you pros at your age

pros:
    ummmmm
    cant think of any at age of 17

cons:
    wayyyy too many to list

try making a diet and when you think its good post it in a diet forum and you will see exactly if your diet is good.........i can already tell you though that your diet is not nearly good, how do i know? you said you take a sh*t load of whey protein thats not good, protein shakes/bars are meant to supplement your meals and not to replace them, and remember natural protein is aalways better than shakes and whatnot

hope you dont do it.........this is a great board read and get educated for about 6-7 more years and lift hard all these years and then you will be ready MAYBE

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    I had the same problem at 17. Then I learned to eat and train properly.

List out your diet and training routine.

Thread Information