*mark* is offline Junior Member

clen-before or after cycle?

Is it better to do clen on cycle or after? I have heard that it is good to do clen while on cycle because the increased protein synthesis caused by clen works along side with the juice to give you better results, i have also heard that it is also good to do clen during pct because the anti-catabolic effect helps you to keep your gains. Do you think i should do it on cycle, after, or both?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would do clen after your PCT or even during a cycle if youre cutting..i wouldnt take it if youre bulking b/c typical compounds you take during bulking tend to cause water retention and high BP..taking clen will make youre heart work that much harder...clen is used to burn fat, which require a caloric deficit..which is not what you want if youre trying to bulk and definitely not during PCT..the myths about it being anti-catabolic have only been shown to work on lab animals with really high doses..much higher than a human should safely take

darr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    i would do clen after your PCT or even during a cycle if youre cutting..i wouldnt take it if youre bulking b/c typical compounds you take during bulking tend to cause water retention and high BP..taking clen will make youre heart work that much harder...clen is used to burn fat, which require a caloric deficit..which is not what you want if youre trying to bulk and definitely not during PCT..the myths about it being anti-catabolic have only been shown to work on lab animals with really high doses..much higher than a human should safely take
    I agree use clen after PCT.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I have used it before, during and after and they all worked. I suffered no ill effects. I dont really buy into the anticatabolic properties of clen . I think the dosage required to have this posible benefit would be large to say the least. The animals that showed anabolism during clen administration were taking massive ammounts.
    So if its a cutting cycle you could add it during and keep running to PCT and beyond if needed. As already said it would be a little pointless to run it in the middle of a bulk.

canttouchthis9 is offline New Member
    I use it post cycle so i can retain as much of the muscle mass as I can and slowly decrease my diet to minimize the fat gain....seems to work well so far

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001 View Post
    I have used it before, during and after and they all worked. I suffered no ill effects. I dont really buy into the anticatabolic properties of clen. I think the dosage required to have this posible benefit would be large to say the least. The animals that showed anabolism during clen administration were taking massive ammounts.
    So if its a cutting cycle you could add it during and keep running to PCT and beyond if needed. As already said it would be a little pointless to run it in the middle of a bulk.
    Agree with the above, personally I find Clen in general overrated.

what kind of weight can you expect to lose taking clen and at what dosage. ie if i wanted to cut 10 lbs. i take in about 3000 cal/day mabey a little more/less off cycle, and weigh 190, 5'8"

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by *mark* View Post
    Is it better to do clen on cycle or after? I have heard that it is good to do clen while on cycle because the increased protein synthesis caused by clen works along side with the juice to give you better results, i have also heard that it is also good to do clen during pct because the anti-catabolic effect helps you to keep your gains. Do you think i should do it on cycle, after, or both?

if your not using it in a cutting phase with your cycle,,,I like to use it right after I finish up PCT for its added anti-catabolic effect.

beast i read what you had to say about clen on your profile, how long before you workout should you take clen?

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Take it in the morning and then 1 or 2 hrs before workout. Its half life is 36hrs sou it will not make much difference.

100m champ is offline Member
    Take clen at least 2 weeks after pct

why two weeks?

Thread Information