Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by h33_h33_h33 View Post
    dont want to be more then 70 kilos and 7 to 8 body fat.. im already 72 but 11 body fat
    72?????years old?? i dont understand?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    if you only want to weigh 150 lbs..you dont need steroids

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by superman man View Post
    im h33 friend...i told him he needs atleast three month before he starts a course...thats wat i did and it worked fine...i use 2 way 90 kg's (150 lbs i think) (try 198lbs) and manneged to drop it to 60 kg's (132lbs) before the cycle...i started with 18 percent body fat and ended at 7 percent body fat...i gained from 60 kg i went up 2 69 kg's (152 lbs) by the end ( with the 7 percent body fat ) so most of my weight was lean mass i guess...and as for i could have done that normally till this day ppl who been workin out for years get amazed from my shoulders...im starting my second cycle in a week from now
    p.s for the info...my first cycle was testostorone, primobolan and winstrol...

How tall are you?

Another thing, both you and your friend are no where near being able to mess with AAS. You are VERY light and no offense but your shoulders really wouldnt impress me as you are lean and most likely show definition but lack mass. How old are you two gentlman? When did you finish your first cycle, what was your PCT? Also what did your diet look like? My advice is to go to the diet section and learn how to diet correctly.

If you learned how to diet you could make the changes you want and keep them, IMO you are using AAS to get there too fast and that is the lazy mans way out of it. Are you going to continue to lift after this or just stop again?
    Last edited by legobricks; 03-04-2008 at 03:15 PM.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    im 23 fat concentrated on love handled thats it! beer belly.. smoker 175 cm 72kgs thinkin of startig by next month! wut would happen if i get in wiht two substances only?
    5'7", 158lbs (high BF% im guessing) beer belly, love handles, no focused diet, just starting back in the gym, and wanting to use AAS. You need to go to the diet section and spend some time there.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    2pts for lego!

I'm gettin dizzy from reading in circles.

h33, if you cycle right now you'll prob end up a poster boy for the "steroids are evil" crusade. Just check out the diet forum, keep asking questions, work out hard, and maybe you'll be ready in like a year. You still have loads of great, natural gains ahead of you. We'll walk you through it and if you do it right people will be asking "what are you on??" even though you are all natural. Look at my avatar...Ares is not that big but he's all natural...people looked like that and bigger 2500 yrs ago, without weight gainers and creatine and shit, and especially without roids.

Be smart bro

blah

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    how do you know people looked good 2500 years ago? of course they do in movies like 300 and gladiator

Because a ton of their artwork and literature is still around. I was just reading a part of plato's Republic a couple weeks ago that was specifically about "guardians'" (hoplite) diet and physical fitness. Look at the sculptures...were those IDEAL men, yes, but how do you think they would even have a concept of that look unless it were possible? Besides, we are the same species today that we were then.

EvilDavies is offline New Member
    i started working out almost a month ago heavy to warm up muscles.. do u think im ready to go on it?
    in a word no. you dont need to be an experienced lifter because AAS grow your muscles, you need to be an experienced lifter because they dont grow your tendons.

If you dont allow them to grow and develop natually, ur gonna end up with ripped tendons, at best!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information