GORILA-UNIT is offline Member

should i take hgh with me on vacation to dominican republic?

im going on vacation for two weeks to punta cana. i live in canada, do u guys think its smart to take 50ius with me since im there for two weeks. Now if i dont decide to do that how bad is it for my cycle. ive been on for over 4month now and planing to do it for another 3 month. feedback pls

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    I don't know how bad it would be for your cycle if you didn't take it with you...... but i would suggest reading up on the laws there.... personally i wouldn't risk it because of the risks of getting rolled in another country? or even in your country... i read about a few people that got rolled for specs of weed that couldn't even be seen really by the human eye..... 4 years in prison.... forget the country but it IS true and they ARE still in prison. now that is f'd up. be careful.... hopefully someone can chime in here one the part about it messing up your cycle or not...

BUMP

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    yah it more than likely is legal in DR.. but not sure how available.. so call some pharmacies around the hotel u're staying in.. ahead of time maybe..

if u can get it there, thats better than carrying stuff on u.

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    any more bros with some experience with this

thunderin is offline Member
    If you are flying out or into anywhere in Canada or the US, forget it. Central America, The Caribbean and South America are fine. That is only 5 - 10iu vials. You can buy sterile water or NaCl in most countries of the Americas.

dublin33 is offline New Member
    Can't comment on missing a week of hcg but entering D R with it would doubt-fully be a problem. The chances of dominicans actually checking your luggage is nil to non and anyway they wouldn't care and doubtful they would even know what it is. However the needles may be a bit of interest to some. But it's like I said their dominicans and besides let's alway's remember your not smuggling in a kilo of blow,( they have lots of their own any way). I was in the same position as you a short time ago I was on test e and going to d r so the problem was should I bring 3 amps of it with me or quit early and start pct. I chose to bring tamox with and start pct. not because of bringing the three amps with but more so because if there was a health related issue, infection etc the medical help is not the best down there. Now make no mistake the tourists basically have their own health facilities so it's much better for us than the locals. Now with all that being said use your own judgement it's easy to say what I would do but please research everything your-self. But of all the countries I've travelled to D R would be the last country I'd worry about having a problem with customs. It really deponds on the country your going into. Let's just say, a short while ago I had an issue entering a country real close to D R. They charged me with attempting to smuggle drugs into. I had no drugs and it was all a money grab. Basically pay a small fine and go on your way. But however at the time it was no lau***ng matter. The jails down south are horrible you don't want to f*** around. Hell I remember one year I was in venezuela and the prisoners were throwing grenades at one another. My lord. Also it's doubtful you'll find hcg at any pharmacy's in D.R. Selection on every day products is generally poor.

Thread Information