Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries

Exclamation S.COM's New TV studio ... Please See..

Hi All,

As most of you know by now ( unless you have been living under a rock for the past several months , lol ) , that S.COM has a newly acquired professional tv studio ...

THE ANABOLIC NETWORK

If you haven't seen the first INJECTED vid take a look here..
    http://steroid.com

They are doing a daily INJECTED show... Then once a week they will be doing a show called the ANABOLIC REVIEW ..

This a really a GREAT thing for our community .. We now have a voice to tell our side .. The media portrays steroids as evil , which if you take the time to do the research on steroids you will see that almost all of the stories that are reported by the media are just not true .. Steroids just dont do the awful things that the news claims they do ..

The Anabolic Network is our way of getting the REAL info out about steroids... Not just some common reporter covering a story.. but brought to you by leading people in this field....

This is just the beginning and we need to hear feedback from our members ( all you guys ) on what you think about the show ? Also we would like to hear your thoughts on topics you would like to see covered , and ways you guys feel we can improve the show ??

So help us out .. Please post ( in detail your thoughts ) ..Dont just say oh I like the show.. as we need to get specific feedback so we can work to make the THE ANABOLIC NETWORK the best...

Your thoughts and input is greatly appreciated ...

Merc.

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Its great i just wish we could make it to mainstream like discovery science channel or similar. to get the word out that steroids are good if used correctly.

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    Thought it was cool. What about some educational clips, maybe show a guy preparing and shooting gear, maybe show some of the common mistakes.
    You could discuss the current steroid laws , how they got they way. Maybe some history.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Well I cant say enough good stuff about the show.... media player format used is fantastic graphics are fantastic..... has good sounds is well edited.... content is pretty cool the only gripes I have is the lack of duration... as I really would like to see a show this ground breaking go into in depth detail about a particular topic... eventually maybe turn it into a sort of Bill Maher of steroids ... just the panel portion ....with knowledgeable well informed conversation.... But let me say this.... I am extremely excited and appreciative that you guys have gone to this length to promote the cause...Good stuff guys..

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Good stuff. I think its great there is now a voice. If only somehow get that on tv/radio. Hell, even just spreading it out over the net would be a great start.

I would like it to be longer, I know its a daily show and maybe thats why its short, but still. I understood it and got it, but to the average steroid hating person, might come off as just some guy rambling for 2 minutes, just boom in your face with not much "back up". I think you could easily double-triple the time, and go a little more in depth and such.

Theres a range of topics, from the whole sports thing, teens looking for a "quick fix", difference between the words USE and ABUSE, steroid risks/sides vs cigarette smokers, etc...even injection spots and how to properly use them.

also, maybe get some interviews with various people depending on various topics...??

All in all I think its great start. Good to to educate people, hopefully open some minds, etc etc...

Blog Entries
    This is the kind of input we need to hear from everyone ...The way you feel .. And thoughts/feedback on how you feel the show could be improved ? or things you dont like .. or do like ???

Thanks for the feedback fellas...

Keep it coming ...

BUMP ???

Merc.

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Good start to something big.And I like how the first topic discussed was the selective criticism of the people who advance there position in life by using steroids specificlly a officer of the law.Obviously this is a big step for our community and there will be huge debates on whether or not we could someday get 1 hour of TV internationally dedicated to the discussion of the health benefits of using aas responsibly.Now if we could only convince the government that the time waisted on prosecuting our sports heros could be better spent on real world problems.Like .........,.,...All an all I think it's off to a great start but bashing the very agency were trying to convince of something might be the wrong approach.On the other hand exposing the double standard is probably the only way to prove that laws need to be changed.

I look forward to following this program,thanks for the pm Merc.

The next episode should expose the bullshit reasons that steroids have a bad name like the fact that on Lyle Alzados death bed he stated that steroids did this to me when really his cancer was hereditary"His mother died of cancer"And GH facilitated the advancement of dormant cancer genes.

Another topic for that episode "What happens when someone who's not mentally sound takes steroids".

The dangers of taking steroids without education on the subject matter.

The good things steroids have done in the medical community.
    Last edited by dedic8ed1; 03-09-2008 at 01:48 PM.

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    if u gonna have someone prepare and shoot gear on the show, make sure it isnt some huge fucc. have some average joe do it to show people it is more common than they think/know. and u might wanna edit the persons face out too

Crest is offline Senior Member
    the only problem iv got is that im spending more and more time on the site, this isnt going to help lol

Blog Entries
    GREAT STUFF GUYS...

Please feel free to go into detail with your thoughts ?? we want to hear them ????

Keep em coming ???????

Merc.

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    I think that putting someone on tv with a bottle of gear and a needle is a bit to graphic for most uneducated people and would cause more criticism then good.There has to be a better approach to the actual administration of steroids .

Also documented evaluations and research of anabolics by well known chemist or doctors I think would be a good idea as well.

Blog Entries
    another possible topic. Steroids in the medicine world, and the many benefits they bring. or something along those lines.

Blog Entries
    also, Women and Anabolic Steroids .

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Merc I saw the Vid and posted general comments on another thread about how great this will be for our community by and by. Now for my personal thoughts on the impact and direction I feel this production should also contend with.

As has been mentioned, the media as of late has been sending a negative, one sided and entirely incomplete message concerning the use of anabolic steroids .

I feel the professional studio production of Anabolic Review should counter the presentation of the media's one sided reports, with the rest of the picture they have been leaving out. For example: " Steroids cause depression", without covering the importance of: "Doing a pct afterwards to bring body's hormonal status back to normal". And such the like.

I realize Anabolic Review will be covering topics that are both informative as well as entertaining for us, it's members. I feel it should also serve the other equally important task of educating the general public which include dispelling myths and debunking half truths and erroneous conjecture regarding the use anabolic steroids , portrayed by the media, which have been filling the heads of the general populace who have no other reason to believe otherwise.

The professionalism of a top notch studio production, as well as educated and adept writers, will undoubtedly be the major factors in getting this show recognized by the media world wide. And we all know it is the media that is the major driving force impacting populace perception of steroid use in our society.

Other than all that, go AR and may the force be with you!

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    I think it would benefit the show to bring on guest speakers with real credentials in the medical world, such as doctors and researchers. By its very nature it is already a very biased program, but saying things like "I personally know many law enforcement officers who use steroids ," is a very arduous statement with no real backing. The audience is forced to trust someone they have never heard of before, with no credability in the mainstream, and just 'take his word for it.' When arguing controversial points like this it is always necessary to provide statistics, data, and research all of which comes from a credabile source, in order to convince your audience that your argument deserves legitimacy. Think of how much more convincing the argument would have been if he said "Study XYZ by the ABC Medical Journal indicates that nearly 25% of police officers use steroids ."

Blog Entries
    Thanks for all the replies ...

The more feedback the better ... Post up whatcha you think ???? Keep the detailed feedback coming everyone ??

Merc.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I really enjoyed the one about the cops.... I would love to see some Pro's come on and talk about there experiences

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    I think it would benefit the show to bring on guest speakers with real credentials in the medical world, such as doctors and researchers. By its very nature it is already a very biased program, but saying things like "I personally know many law enforcement officers who use steroids," is a very arduous statement with no real backing. The audience is forced to trust someone they have never heard of before, with no credability in the mainstream, and just 'take his word for it.' When arguing controversial points like this it is always necessary to provide statistics, data, and research all of which comes from a credabile source, in order to convince your audience that your argument deserves legitimacy. Think of how much more convincing the argument would have been if he said "Study XYZ by the ABC Medical Journal indicates that nearly 25% of police officers use steroids."
    i agree. I think the biggest point about this show is that it should come off as being medically valid, not a biased pro steroid movement pushed by what the mainstream media might refer to as 'steroid junkies'.

if there were any actual medical professionals that supported s.com's stance on aas, then it would definetly be in the communities best interest to have them show their support on the show.

i cant really think of anything else right now, but if i do i'll post more.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    I think it would benefit the show to bring on guest speakers with real credentials in the medical world, such as doctors and researchers. By its very nature it is already a very biased program, but saying things like "I personally know many law enforcement officers who use steroids," is a very arduous statement with no real backing. The audience is forced to trust someone they have never heard of before, with no credability in the mainstream, and just 'take his word for it.' When arguing controversial points like this it is always necessary to provide statistics, data, and research all of which comes from a credabile source, in order to convince your audience that your argument deserves legitimacy. Think of how much more convincing the argument would have been if he said "Study XYZ by the ABC Medical Journal indicates that nearly 25% of police officers use steroids."

very nice.

agree 100 million %

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    very nice.

agree 100 million %
    irrelevant i know, but jeez dude, that chick in your avy is hot....maybe some girls like that should go on the anabolic network.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    irrelevant i know, but jeez dude, that chick in your avy is hot....maybe some girls like that should go on the anabolic network.
    haha that will get people watching

Blog Entries
    Keep the GREAT Feedback coming everyone ....

Thank you ..

Merc.

most users are the average joe and i think thats what the show need to bring out to the public. most users work regular jobs, go to college and like to work out and use aas. but there might be a risk wit comin out, especially for professional athletes.

i think its also important to address its not only weight lifters and body builders that use aas, but it occurs in almost every sport at the professional level.

use and abuse is another thing which i would like to see more of. used properly and aas is pretty much safe. but abused it can become the opposite. just like a person who uses alcohol in moderate doses can have fun and enjoy it, but once alcohol becomes abused its a different story.

and something needs to cooked up to kill the term "roid rage ." i cant stand that term.

goose is offline Banned
    In the movie game,if you ask one of the greats what makes a good movie,the reply will be content,content and content.

I loved the look of it with the green screen but the subject bored me.Now if that radio interview with roberts you posted yesterday was made in this manner it would have been mind blowing.....With cuts and close up ETC and score.

also inform people that some aas already exists in the human body. compounds like test, nandrolone already exists in the body. i dont know if there more compounds that do the same but if there are, i think its worth mentioning. so that they understand that its not some foreign object cooked up in some russian lab somewhere sent to make people huge.

how about a transformation of someone that used to be in bad shape but now look great, and its important to notify people that it was hard work, strict diet that did the job but aas assisted the person in achieving his/her goals. have a before and after picture of the person too.

and that regular supps that u would buy from gnc or other stores would not been as effective. that they basically cost the same

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    THis is great!!!!...forget about Bodybuilders...football players..baseball players and all sports at the moment ...it was bought to reality...Cops...The fact that coleman was numerous oylmpia winner and at the time was still a cop shows how people can turn their heads when its ok...Well hey its time to come out with the TRUTH and Reality of AAS and who uses and this show is what we need to help catapult the real story!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks for your input Scoccer ...

no problem mcerc

MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    I havent been around for a year and this site looks great, came a long ways since i joined in 2004.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4 View Post
    In the movie game,if you ask one of the greats what makes a good movie,the reply will be content,content and content.

I loved the look of it with the green screen but the subject bored me.Now if that radio interview with roberts you posted yesterday was made in this manner it would have been mind blowing.....With cuts and close up ETC and score.
    Yea that interview on test boosters that A-Rob did was really good .. I know you are in to film making so I figured you would have some good insight..

Here is a link to the radio interview you were reffering to in case peeps didnt hear it..

http://thefitcast.com/?m=200709

Merc.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    THis is great!!!!...forget about Bodybuilders...football players..baseball players and all sports at the moment ...it was bought to reality...Cops...The fact that coleman was numerous oylmpia winner and at the time was still a cop shows how people can turn their heads when its ok...Well hey its time to come out with the TRUTH and Reality of AAS and who uses and this show is what we need to help catapult the real story!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Bigmax..

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    More more more more more

Blog Entries
    I was just speaking to the owner of S.com ( BC) and A-Rob.. I read them some of the responses in this thread ( they are not by a cpu right now)..

They wanted me to post that the show is based on Fact ( as well as the owners opinions ). .. Thats a peice based on the opinions of the owner of s.com ..

Also that is just the first of the daily Injected series they will be doing ... Stay tuned for the first Anabolic Review vid..

Merc.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    More more more more more more more more more

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    is there a way to view the daily episodes from previous days?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve View Post
    is there a way to view the daily episodes from previous days?
    Sup Number 12

That is the first broadcast of Injected..

Merc.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    more more more more more more more

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dupa95 View Post
    more more more more more more more
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yea , Yea..

??????????????????????????

Merc.

Quote Originally Posted by Merc. View Post
    I was just speaking to the owner of S.com ( BC) and A-Rob.. I read them some of the responses in this thread ( they are not by a cpu right now)..

They wanted me to post that the show is based on Fact ( as well as the owners opinions ). .. Thats a peice based on the opinions of the owner of s.com ..

Also that is just the first of the daily Injected series they will be doing ... Stay tuned for the first Anabolic Review vid..

Merc.
    does that mean that the show will never cover the medical aspects of aas use?

i hope that isnt the case, if the show is solely based on just Bc and AR's opinion on aas, no one will take it seriously.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information