cmurda4983 is offline New Member

Clen Cycle. Help me Critique please!!!!

I am planning on taking a cycle of clen within the next two weeks. I just need you guys to help me out a little i will show u what i am planning to take and you just let me know your opinion that would be great.

I am planning to take a 12 week cycle and every 14 days i am going to take L – Taurine for the 3rd week .

Dosage

Day 1 60mcg
    Day 2 60mcg
    Day 3 60mcg
    Day 4 80mcg
    Day 5 80mcg
    Day 6 80mcg
    Day 7 100mcg
    Day 8 100mcg
    Day 9 100mcg
    Day 10 120mcg
    Day 11 120mcg
    Day 12 130mcg
    Day 13 130mcg
    Day 14 140mcg
    I am going to stick with 140mcg until week 12. not going up or down.

My height is 6 foot 3. and my weight is about 220 at about 27 percent body fat.

Any information would be great thank you .

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Clen won't help you if your diet is not heavily strict on 27% bf.
    You have to do then lot of cardio at empty stomach.
    I suggest first to try this stack of diet/cardio before taking clen anyway.

CL

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    I definitely agree with CL on this one, im currently on an 8 week clen cycle, but here are a couple of critiques.

1) The L-Taurine you can at 3-5g/day to help with cramps which clen can cause in SOME people, i don't get them, but some of my friends do so i'd have some on hand just in case.

2) If you run clen for over 2 weeks your beta cells will downregulate and the clen will become ineffective so every third week you should run 50 mg of benedryl each night bewfore bed for a week to upregulate your cells. (Ketotifen Fumarate works better for this but it is more expensive and harder to find)

3) As you are finishing your cycle you should drop off gradually (opposite of the beginning)

Read these for some good info

Clen Faq. You better like it it took me ages.

I'd also read this as Albuterol works better for some ppl then clen

Albuterol Article

Hope this helps

can4521 is offline New Member
    like phate said,
    it is best to split it up into 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off, unless you're using benadryl (theres a thread about it somewhere if you search)
    its necessary to gives your beta receptors time to regenerate

taurine supp isn't totally necessary, and like phate said some people react differently. One day i had to leave the gym because of intense cramping (when i was dosing 120mcg/day) Turns out i hadn't taken taurine that day and when i sticked to it, i never experienced any cramps

at 27% bodyfat, the gains you get from clen (even with an intense diet and cardio) will likely be negligable, but it will definitely help

rickrick55 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    i just started my second cycle of clen ..and i used to just eat a banana before i lifted and i stopped getting cramps..

personally i would suggest doing 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and run another fat burner that wont effect your beta receptors

take it or leave it haha

Thread Information