Thread: Cytomel

DatGuy is offline Junior Member

Cytomel

Ok, if you plan an agressive weight loss goal, and want to cycle clen , cyto, then clen again, ive reaserched that steroids should be used if your on cyto, so what would a cycle that was intended for use with cytomel look like, I'm not saying im going to do it, i just want to know/ While I respect the vets I dont want to be told how bad of an idea it is, im probably not going to do it, but i want to know what it would look like just to increase my overall understanding of what these drugs do withoud guinie pigging myself. Tnx

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I'm confused.
    I'll try to address this as written:

Quote Originally Posted by DatGuy View Post
    Ok, if you plan an agressive weight loss goal, and want to cycle clen , cyto, then clen again,
    FOR OPTIMAL RESULTS CLEN SHOULD BE RUN CONTINUOUSLY, W/BENADRYL EVERY 2-3WKS FOR ONE WEEK, AS DESIRED.
    CLEN PROFILE EXCERPT:

...why would you ever use a 2on/2off protocol? Keep in mind that animal responses to beta-agonist/antagonists differ a bit from ours…but I’m sure that you get the idea that 2on/2off is not a great dosing protocol. If I were using clen, I’d be using it for 6-12 weeks at a time, if I expected to get maximum results from it...
    Anabolic Review Profile: Clenbuterol

ive reaserched that steroids should be used if your on cyto,
    TRUE, TO PREVENT CYTOMEL'S MUSCLE CATABOLISM EFFECT.

so what would a cycle that was intended for use with cytomel look like,
    HERE'S WHERE YOU LOSE ME.
    IF YOU'RE ASKING WHAT AN AAS CYCLE WOULD LOOK LIKE, IT SHOULD BE WHATEVER YOU DESIGN. THERE ARE NO "T3 SPECIFIC" CYCLES, IT JUST SERVES AN ANCILLARY FOR YOUR CHOSEN CYCLE.

IF YOU'RE ASKING WHAT A T3 CYCLE LOOKS LIKE; IT SHOULD START WITH 20-25MCGS FOR 3-7 DAYS AND INCREASE BY THE SAME AMOUNT AND TIMEFRAME UNTIL DESIRED PEAK IS ACHIEVED. THIS PEAK/PLATEAU CAN BE HELD INDEFINITELY (IT'S SAFE FOR SEVERAL MTHS), BUT SHOULD BE ACCOMPANIED BY AAS EITHER WHILE CYCLING OR CRUISING.

I'm not saying im going to do it, i just want to know/

While I respect the vets I dont want to be told how bad of an idea it is,
    WE'RE ALL ADULTS HERE, YOUR DECISIONS ARE YOUR OWN. WE JUST WANT YOU TO BE AS INFORMED AS POSSIBLE.

im probably not going to do it,

DO WHAT?

but i want to know what it would look like just to increase my overall understanding of what these drugs do withoud guinie pigging myself.
    Tnx
    I hope this helped, if not please turn your compound questions into short, specific ones.

Best to you.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information