Thread: April's Cycle

Question April's Cycle

I was thinking of running 500mg Test E with 400mg Equipoise p/w for my next cycle.
    I don't want puff up, so I will be holding back that relentless hunger that Equipoise reportedly brings forth.

Does that sound like a solid, safe'ish, cycle?

500mg Test E pw
    400mg Equipoise pw

PCT Nolva/Arimidex

--Equipoise does not have any real sides, it says, so I shouldn't be worried at all about hair loss - correct? (I do take Fin, Rogaine, & Nizoral as well)
    --I do not want to look big, from this stuff. I just like a lot of lean muscle, and of course some size ... but not enough for people to be all assuming
    "oh yeah 'so and so' is on Juice, it's obvious"
    ^ Which brings forth the obvious question, will this lead to those assumptions? (with such a small, normal, dosage?)

VTliftVT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by New2Anabolic View Post
    I was thinking of running 500mg Test E with 400mg Equipoise p/w for my next cycle.
    I don't want puff up, so I will be holding back that relentless hunger that Equipoise reportedly brings forth.

Does that sound like a solid, safe'ish, cycle?

500mg Test E pw
    400mg Equipoise pw

PCT Nolva/Arimidex

--Equipoise does not have any real sides, it says, so I shouldn't be worried at all about hair loss - correct? (I do take Fin, Rogaine, & Nizoral as well)
    --I do not want to look big, from this stuff. I just like a lot of lean muscle, and of course some size ... but not enough for people to be all assuming
    "oh yeah 'so and so' is on Juice, it's obvious"
    ^ Which brings forth the obvious question, will this lead to those assumptions? (with such a small, normal, dosage?)

I have ran a couple of cycles similar to this for around 14 weeks and usually put on a very lean 10-15lbs. Obviously not cramming my face with calories but still able to lean out a little and put on some mass. The EQ I feel helps me not hold water so you dont get the puffy look.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VTliftVT View Post
    I have ran a couple of cycles similar to this for around 14 weeks and usually put on a very lean 10-15lbs. Obviously not cramming my face with calories but still able to lean out a little and put on some mass. The EQ I feel helps me not hold water so you dont get the puffy look.
    Advice with no stats????????????

Quote Originally Posted by dupa95 View Post
    Advice with no stats????????????
    not advice, just saying thats what I experienced off of something similar. My stats are in my profile as well as cycle experience if he wanted to compare his levels to mine. Not saying thats the best for him as no one can say that because no one is going to know how someone else would respond to certain compounds.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    yup sorry just saw stats in his profile sorry

Yeah sorry about not including the stats.
    But just click my picture, and everything is right there for you..

So you, VTliftVT, found that EQ really worked for lean muscle mass? And no puff up, eh?
    What about other sides.

Quote Originally Posted by New2Anabolic View Post
    Yeah sorry about not including the stats.
    But just click my picture, and everything is right there for you..

So you, VTliftVT, found that EQ really worked for lean muscle mass? And no puff up, eh?
    What about other sides.
    I have always enjoyed EQ. I have to say the first time I used it I did not run a high enough dosage or long enough for that matter but I did realize that compared to just running test I was able to stay more vascular and lean looking. I personally have never suffered any ill effects (outside of my body hating a high dose of BA once and couldnt sit on my left butt cheek for a week) on anything but tren so I can't really comment much on that.

I found that running AT LEAST 400mg a week for around 14 weeks really worked best FOR ME. I ran test along side 500mg/week.

great.
    thank you!

more comments are welcome.

Thread Information