Shurik is offline Associate Member

Look is it Gyno???

Hey guys, I'm on my fourth week of test c at 500mgs per week. It seems like my nips are getting puffy and there is a like a fat roll tissue coming from under my arm pit into my nipple so i dont know if its just a little fat gain from calorie increase or water bloat or what? Help me out. These pix are the best i could take with my crappy phone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Look is it Gyno???-dsc00046.jpg   Look is it Gyno???-dsc00043.jpg   Look is it Gyno???-dsc00041.jpg  
    Last edited by Shurik; 06-08-2009 at 11:50 AM.

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    not all gyno is visible. so by the looks of the pics i'd say no. but the real test is when u touch ur nipples, does it hurt and do u feel something like a lump?

if it looks like gyno, smells like gyno, its usually gyno!! (??)

lol I would say no that dosent look like gyno but like ^^ said its not always visible. my nips get a bit puffy also but dosent mean gyno.

Also, judging by your build I dont think you should be using AAS. how long u been lifting for?? dosent look like to me you've reached any plateau with ur workouts what so ever bro... get off the shit, get ur PCT in check, then work on ur diet and lifting heavy as possible. Also how old r u , u resemble a 15 yr old boy!

no there is no lump, no itch, none of that stuff, so if its not gyno what do you think it is just fatty tissue or something. I got pct in line, 23 years old 5'9" and 175lbs first cycle.
    Last edited by Shurik; 03-18-2008 at 12:01 AM.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    doesnt look like gyno but a good way of tellin is lifting you arm up and squeeze ur nipple and if you feel a lump then thats gyno

AthleticEngineering is offline Junior Member
    My nips are puffy all the time, but they're still just nips, not tits. You're probably fine. Do you have nolva on hand?

fujitsupalm is offline Associate Member
    is it fine to have daily nolva even when you dun have gyno?

mister bator is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fujitsupalm View Post
    is it fine to have daily nolva even when you dun have gyno?
    If you can't cycle without a serm of ai then do so, but it will affect your gains.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    are your nipples itchy or sensitive? do you have a pee sized lump behind them? if so its probably gyno. try letro and if that dosnt work go talk to your dr. by your pick i assume you have only ran one cycle. what did you run and did you use and anti-e and what was your pct like?

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by mister bator View Post
    If you can't cycle without a serm of ai then do so, but it will affect your gains.
    i am not gyno prone and i have ran 1250mgs of test and 800mgs of deca without using anything before and never had a problem with gyno but now i use armidex with every single cycle to keep my water down and my gains are usually great

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    i am not gyno prone and i have ran 1250mgs of test and 800mgs of deca without using anything before and never had a problem with gyno but now i use armidex with every single cycle to keep my water down and my gains are usually great
    At what dose your using armidex ?

Hephens is offline Member
    i believe you have a tiny bit of gyno nearly every1 has breast tissue to form the nipple. But it looks like nothing to worry about at all, ONLY if you are feeling its itchy, sore, sensative around there hit the letro, from my experience takeing letro on freshly sprout gyno will go down but if its been there for ages it might not work.

PT
    either .25mgs eod or ed

Thanks for all your help guys but from the way you describe it i dont think its gyno cause their not sensitive or itchy and no lumps. I do have 100 pills of nolva clomid liquid arimidex and little bit of letro on hand just in case. Its just that little fat roll under my arm pit going into my chest freaked me out so i figured its gyno

Quote Originally Posted by Shurik View Post
    Thanks for all your help guys but from the way you describe it i dont think its gyno cause their not sensitive or itchy and no lumps. I do have 100 pills of nolva clomid liquid arimidex and little bit of letro on hand just in case. Its just that little fat roll under my arm pit going into my chest freaked me out so i figured its gyno
    You're just a fatso j/k

fujitsupalm is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mister bator View Post
    Thanks man, i noticed my gains are not very good recently as the nolva piled up.

serm and ai cost a bomb where i live, nolva is definately cheaper.

Plus i dun feel as energetic taking nolva during cycle also.

Actually i was just thinking about it and what do you guys mean a a lump under the nipple? When i lift my arm and squize the nipple the little tip is hard but i dont feel anything else.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    Quote Originally Posted by Shurik View Post
    Actually i was just thinking about it and what do you guys mean a a lump under the nipple? When i lift my arm and squize the nipple the little tip is hard but i dont feel anything else.
    we dont mean when you get hard nips :P

but if thats all you feel then you dont have a lump so no gyno

bbminded is offline Member
    if your nips itch and they hurt even when you have a shirt on then it gyno! run some letro fast and it will go away. always use an AI just for sake of mind!

Thread Information