flex25j is offline Junior Member

acne will not go away after 4 months

when i was on i had very little acne. but since i have been off i have been getting it bad on shoulders and back . its been 4 months now since i have been off and it will not go away. iam getting ready next month to start another cycle but i would like to clear this up. so is there any suggestions why is this happening and how to fix it. i was on for 4months prior but test only cycle.

get some bloodwork done. high estrogen or low test could be causing this along with alot of other things.

after trying EVERYTHING... proactiv, neutrogena, clean and clear.. basically every otc acne treatment there was... i found that this protocol works the best-

take a hot shower to open the pours,( wash your hair first so oil from your hair doesnt run down your body after youve cleaned the effected area)

get a back scrubber(stick with a loofa attached to the end) and put ivory soap on it and gently rub were the zits are (not too hard because that will irritate it and make matters worse).

after youve done your back and shoulders, get some suds from the ivory soap on your (clean) hands and gently rub your face. this is all being done while in the hot shower.

once youve rinsed the soap off your skin, continue with your shower until the end. then turn the shower on cold for the last 5 minutes to close your poors.

after you get out of the shower lightly apply clyndamiacin phosphate topical solution. ( this is a prescription you will need to obtain from your derm/doctor)

good luck hope this helps.

Jackblack20 is offline Junior Member
    yeah go to a dermatologist, they'll give you stuff that will clear you up real quick! what were you taking by the way jw?

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    Some people are acne prone. Not much you can do about it in that sense. Dermas work wonders

flex25j is offline Junior Member
    thanks i was thinking accutune but i heard it is real bad for you but i will get an appointment for a derma.

inkslinger is offline Associate Member
    different things work for people ... for one acutane may work, another proactiv - I have experience with both proactiv working and clyndamiacin phosphate that you get from the dr. Are they big white head kinds? or those annoying lil under the skin ones ?
    good luck bro! I friggin hate acne i know what your dealin with

Thread Information