dsw222 is offline Junior Member

Front-loading With Sust...

xxxx
    Last edited by dsw222; 02-01-2010 at 06:35 PM.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Why don't you just frontload your cyp?

xxxx

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    As you mentioned, sus has short esters that act quicker those eliminating the need to front load. It would screw your levels up big time to try to front load sus.

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dsw222 View Post
    I know people's opinions greatly differ on how to best use sust (1x week because its long release, EOD to utilize the short esters, etc), but what about using it to frontload a longer (12+ weeks) cycle of Cyp?

I think that the short esters would give you an immediate kick, and the long esters would taper down while the Cyp is building up.... therefore keeping you at a steady range until you're running on Cyp alone.

I was messing around with a blood levels program (coast to coast bodybuilding PCT calculator), and did the following...
    14 week cycle of 1g test cyp (500mg twice a week)
    500mg sust shot on Day 1 and then again on Day 2

The resulting graph of test levels shows that you reach your peak blood level at Day 2, and then never drop below the steady blood level range (between 1150mg and 1500mg active test per day) until the end of the cycle.

I just wanted to share this with you guys and see what you think.

Thats intersting stuff. Whats ur stats btw?

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    I'm not planning on doing this, I was just making an observation

Wouldn't the cyp still take a while to get you to your normal range? It just seems kinda strange that an ester that takes 4 weeks to "kick-in" would start working within a few days if you shoot more of it at a time.

I've always kickstarted my cycles with prop for 3 weeks or so, but this sust method seems easier (and a lot less pinning) if it would yield good results.
    Your body need some amount of miligram to enter in the anabolic state we love being in, so when you frontload a long ester that amount is reached way sooner, since you already start at a dosage that otherwise will be achievable only in 4-5 weeks, so during his half life your body already start to enter a good anabolic state in the first 2 weeks of halflife of thje cyp (that's our case).

CL

xxxx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Front-loading With Sust...-cyponly.jpg   Front-loading With Sust...-withsust.jpg  

xxxx

xxxx

I'm not planning on doing this, I was just making an observation

Wouldn't the cyp still take a while to get you to your normal range? It just seems kinda strange that an ester that takes 4 weeks to "kick-in" would start working within a few days if you shoot more of it at a time.

I've always kickstarted my cycles with prop for 3 weeks or so, but this sust method seems easier (and a lot less pinning) if it would yield good results.
    What happens when you inject the cyp even after the first injection it will peak in your blood stream within the first 24 hours then you will achieve a steady state of release for the next 5 or so days. The theory behind "front loading" is the peak achieved from a larger injection will now be higher, i.e. your blood levels of test will still peak within the 24hrs of the injection but at a much higher level, a level more consistant with the levels you will have after your 4-5th week.

Remember the ester from your injections is holding on to the oil it's delivered in and only the esters at the surface of the interface are being circulated into your blood stream. Days even weeks after your injection your gear is still being released from the oil and circulated into your blood stream at a pretty steady rate so the blood levels of the gear will reach higher and higher levels after each injection until you reach a quasi-equalibrium which depending on the ester is around 4 weeks. That is after around 4 weeks or so the amount you are putting in (and is released from the oil into your blood stream) equals the amount that is eliminated by your body (also known as Kout). The first 4(or so) weeks your levels are building but if you front load you get to the steady (higher) level faster.

xxxx

As per your graph, are you using cyp w/a sus front load? I thought you were doing a sus cycle w/ a sus front load.

xxxx
    Last edited by dsw222; 02-01-2010 at 06:34 PM.

Yeah its a 14 week cycle of cyp with a 2 day frontload of sust, as per the dosages in the opening post
    Sometimes I only read the first couple lines, as you can see. Anyway, that looks like some good stuff there, I am impressed. Instead of front loading with the cyp your using the sus. Did you play with the calculator in order to come up with that? or did you come up with it and then validate it with the calc? either way looks good. I like the results, achieve peak steady levels quicker is always a good thing.

xxxx
    Last edited by dsw222; 02-01-2010 at 06:34 PM.

Thread Information