ggoyal is offline Junior Member

effect of steroids on job

wonder how my job will get affected. just got a job as an energy trader. will start my first cycle soon. would it make me more aggressive or less. or not have any effect on my buying and selling?

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    What are your stats first?

Concept420 is offline Associate Member
    read up on "roid rage "... mixed opinions- as far as work goes- thats totally on you. IMO its mind over matter - when i get a little heated up on cycle i just take a deep breath and let it go... the only thing that may happen is the women you may or may not work with will warm up to you more =)

ggoyal is offline Junior Member
    5'9, 190lbs, age 21, 12-14 BF. My work is just me and my computer. But i trade with someone elses money, so i cant **** up. i think i will still do the roids.

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    If roid rage is real and you are not dealing with people then you probably have nothing to worry about. If fact some studies show that test may, and increase your focus, make your memory sharper, and make your cognitive response time faster.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    The only thing I can see it doing is making you more confident in yourself. Roid rage is a really big if in the medical literature. In comparison, alcohol has been shown study after study to cause major mood changes including rage.

skycowboy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson9d View Post
    If roid rage is real and you are not dealing with people then you probably have nothing to worry about. If fact some studies show that test may, and increase your focus, make your memory sharper, and make your cognitive response time faster.
    There’s no doubt that I focus better while on test. I am more productive, focused and can deal with people better while on. Roid rage is way overrated; it’s all in ones personality.

samcam is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skycowboy View Post
    There’s no doubt that I focus better while on test. I am more productive, focused and can deal with people better while on. Roid rage is way overrated; it’s all in ones personality.
    Agreed, it gives me an overall sense of well being, like I can conquer anything.

bigjamie is offline Associate Member
    I am less agreesive more confident and overall feel better when I am on cycle

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Roid Rage is not real. Either your a hot head or your not case closed.

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Roid Rage is not real. Either your a hot head or your not case closed.
    i am a hot head so i rage either way. in fact I may rage less when on cycle because I try to be more conscious of my anger.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson9d View Post
    i am a hot head so i rage either way. in fact I may rage less when on cycle because I try to be more conscious of my anger.
    Thats the answer right there. I don't care if you on AAS or not if you are conscience of your angry and deal with it like a grown up then you wont have MTV roid rage . If you can't control yourself do us all a favor and don't cycle.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    I trade currencies, the stock market...

and I'll just tell u to be careful right when u start the cycle.. and when u enter PCT... stick to your rules of trade.

other than hormonal imbalance swings... Focus might be lost, as u might be more personal life, and training oriented while on cycle.
    Last edited by Pooks; 03-22-2008 at 08:15 PM.

Johnny_Rotten is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro,

i think the only thing it will affect you in is the fact that you'll be cracking huge boners every 10 mins.

Haha i've been reading this forum/studying juice for about 6 months before i did my shots & used to hear people talkingbout the insane sex drive on test.

Haha well it's true for me.

Was at a mates house yesterday & i couldn't stop getting huge boners, switched the channel & there was this hot chick in her bikini - usually i'd admire her for a sec then flip but last night i cracked the biggest erection & just sat there like "oooooooooooooooooh" for about an hour.

Hahahaha.

*SHame*

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    dude just think before you act or react,and remember,not everybody needs a beating,although some people deserve one.i haven't hit anyone in years....yeah,who am i kidding?!

lovetobebig1984 is offline Associate Member
    so test will make you horny?

slvrwrx is offline Associate Member
    Hell yeah it does

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    Gives me confidence!

torontodude is offline Member
    Welcome to AR.

QBERT is offline Junior Member
    My advice is first do your homework on the compounds you will be using. Side effects dosages and all. Then start at a low dose until you know for sure how your body reacts to it. Everyone's body chemistry is different and you may react different to the medication than another. Study up and be safe! Hope this helps you.

XLCanadian is offline Associate Member
    New study just released in the news last week states that short term increases in testosterone produce financial gains. However it becomes worse in the long term due to increased agressiveness and risk taking. I guess the whole overconfidence thing can lead to bad choices.

And yeah test makes you horny, you will become distracted at work cuz you'll be thinking about chicks all day.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    One thing I've noticed at work is people telling me I look more jacked lately. Muscle really shows through scrubs. That's about all I noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjamie View Post
    I am less agreesive more confident and overall feel better when I am on cycle
    Same here, the best I've ever felt was when I was on cycle. As far as my attitude goes, I just didn't put up with people's shit but no flying off the hook rage thing thats the news tells everybody.

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    Just confidence in every setting. Certainly didn't look for fights and didn't get in any but i just knew if something did pop off I was gonna be just fine.

AFB
    AFB is offline New Member
    Your actual personality will dictate the way you act during a cycle. A regular, level-headed guy isn't going to turn into a raving lunatic because of gear. From my personal experiences on 2 cycles, most of the energy is used in the gym.

Markosterone is offline Member
    when I am on cycle, I have so much energy I work even better and harder...same thing goes for the gym...

also, I usually feel alot happier, unless I am running Tren , that shit can make me cry and feel like piss for months...

Crest is offline Senior Member
    i dont get agressive but i notice i find it alot easier to focus on studying i turn into some sort of machine!

Thread Information