qwertyuio is offline New Member

T 400!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can anybody please help me out with this.....i read its a mix of 3 diff tests but has anyone already tried it and what are the pros and cons?????

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    it all depends who makes it bro. that can be 150 enth, 150 cyp and 100 prop or it can be 200 cyp, 200 enth. nobody can tell you without knowing about it. dosnt it say on the bottle what is in it?

Well the one i was reading about had (Propionate 25mg, Enantate 188mg, Cypionate187mg) and i think it has to be inj EOD because of the prop.....but i'm wondering if the combo makes it better than a single test and would the doses be simliar? Also if anyone has used it please let me kno what you thought!!!!!!!

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    t400 hurts like a bitch, be prepared for some pain bro. as far as results same as sus in my experience but I prefer single ester test, for some reason I get less sides on single esters.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    i took t450... a 5 ester blend... took a while to get used to the high concentration. sore injects like crazy...
    I would recommend a single estered test because you can easily achieve consistant blood levels.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Single esters are the way to go IMO

PT
    i agree with everyone else but you shouldnt have to much blood levles jumping since there is only 25mgs of prop in there but i know that test-400 does hurt. is it from a ug or mexico?

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Single ester gear for me from now on. Some of theses blends don't make much sense.

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    when i ran t400 and supertest 450...i noticed i blew up way faster than a test e..so im assuming i got more water retention on them, but the t400 n supertest 450 kicked in way faster..ya if you shoot them alone it'll hurt like a bitch, but cut it with sum deca or sterile cottonseed oil and you'll be cool

fdrx7man is offline Member
    yup shoot with deca or eq or tren and your good.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    hahah try T500 lol.. never again

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    do a search, and you'll find plenty of threads just like yours that will answer your question . me personally i tend to get a little stronger off test blends, plus i like to use it for bulking cause the quick effect of the short esters. cutting i use prop and bulking i usually go with a blend cause i hate waiting for the test to take effect

Thanks guys great feedback.....i was wondering i should throw in a primo or var because i didnt want to deca for this cycle.....would it help the supposedly extra bloat the blend gives????

PT
    everybody is different and some like single esters and others like multiple esters. personally they work the same for me so i go with the cheaper. im running omandrens right now because i got them really cheap but if i find a deal on test enth amps then i will buy that for a future cycle

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    i mixed it with primo for the first few weeks until i could shoot it straight up. Primo was a good addition, weak, but decent.

~DB~

Whiteyebrowe! is offline New Member
    first time i took t400 i didnt cut it w/anything and i walked w/ a limp for to weeks and half my thigh swoled up . then i tryed have a cc w/ some eq and other test and i didnt ahve any probelms ..

Thread Information