Thread: your right

72turkeyleg is offline Banned

your right

what is wrong with yall idots i asked if you heard of a web site and u lose your mind . most of yall are most more than likely like that song im so much cooler on line. maybe that will get me kicked off but just so you know not everone wants to go to the gym and ask people where to get some dope we all dont want everone to know about our personal life. just something for some of yall jerks to think about

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    dude, the rules are there to protect suppliers and the members here...

if you cant grasp that and take advice, then maybe ya in the wrong place.

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    this ain't a source board genious...

YouStupidBunnies is offline New Member
    Actually, I'm a dork online too.

we do this to protect our sources. if we just give them out and what not the feds on this site (they most certainly monitor us) would be investigating that source like a fat kid on cake.

you turkey!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Yeah, we need some n00b who can't even follow the rules giving us something to think about. Maybe we've been doing this all wrong guys...

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 72turkeyleg View Post
    what is wrong with yall idots i asked if you heard of a web site and u lose your mind . most of yall are most more than likely like that song im so much cooler on line. maybe that will get me kicked off but just so you know not everone wants to go to the gym and ask people where to get some dope we all dont want everone to know about our personal life. just something for some of yall jerks to think about
    Just something to think about? LOL here is something to think about...AAS ARE ILLEGAL you moron, why in gods name would we want a website where names of suppliers are listed.

You have abolustely NO IDEA how the blackmarket AAS scene is and how it works yet you wanna come on here and tell us how it should be. We give away FREE advice here to losers like you and you have the nerve to complain about rules we set up in order to protect members?

Go workout your turkey legs and get off the forum.

Thread Information