Thumbs down Side(s) issue.. Check it.

I cycled 12 weeks of 500mg Test E, and in week 11 I through in 2 weeks of Clen .

I'm 2 weeks deep into my PCT (this Sunday), and I wonder when this pimple/acne issue will disolve on my shoulders/back.
    ALSO -- it's on my chest? What the hell is up with that...
    (PCT = Nolva & Arimidex )

I didn't get this when I ran Fin for 6 weeks (short cycle could be the answer..)

Either way, should I invest some cash into some Proactive?
    Is this a normal after-cycle side?
    Will it subside on it's own, after my receptors have been PCT'd properly?

questions, questions, questions....

bigjamie is offline Associate Member
    I got them on my arms and shoulders pretty bad last cycle which was test enth and deca . Took me best part of 4 - 8 weeks to get rid of them. Previous cycle was Prop and I didnt get them as bad. Go the pro active

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    I get them pretty much only in between my chest. I popped one that opened up so bad a month later its still oozing. I'm just gonna fill it with super glue.

jackdup04 is offline Associate Member
    I usually only break out on my pct its the change in hormone levels in ur body once i level out my test and estro it clears up... but i help it along... i use oxy body wash and a lufa back sponge and shower twice daily alot... once when i wake up and once after training i also get oxy/stridex max pads to use.. everyones diff though sum people only break out while on cycle sum dont at all... Just start tryin' diff things to see what worx for u... Cause it sux bein ripped but covered in zits... Good luck bro

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    I got mega bad ***** spots on my shoulders, back and chest after my last cycle of test and npp..

but upping ya pct dose might help..

after from that.. extra showers with a soap that mega strips skin oil, nizoral shampoo (used on skin), occasional sunbeds all help.

if still getting them after that, anti-biotics then accutane in extreme cases.

Thread Information