Thread: Deca D!ck

kevy82 is offline New Member

Deca D!ck

I've heard of deca d!ck, now I'm hearing that taking sust with deca will only add to that problem. I was going to do a 5/3 ratio of sust 325 to deca 275. Probably 500-600 mg of sust a week. Will I have any sex drive???

Sincerely,
    A disappointed Kev

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    As long as you have test while running deca you will have sex drive, probably more than off cycle. The problem is when you come off, but that is what a good pct is for.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I've never heard of sust adding to deca dick.
    What does your cycle look like?

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    there is no way sust is adding to the problem.

I'm thinking 500mg of sustaplex 325 for 12 weeks
    300 mg of deca for 10 weeks

pct would be nolvadex and clomid... hmmmmm

phenom1979 is offline Junior Member
    Run a 2 to 1, test to deca ratio and you won't have any problems. The test will be enough to enhance your sex drive and fight of any chance of you getting the dreaded Double D. Make sure you run a PCT after to get your nuggets working again. Good luck bro!

Ex. 400mg Test to 200mg Deca

I heard that a 5/3 ratio is ideal for that combo..

phenom1979 is offline Junior Member
    Have you ever taken a cycle before? The reason I ask, is if this is your first cycle, you may not need to use that much test to get really good gains. My first cycle was 250mg sust per week for 8 weeks, and 4 weeks of D-bol at the front end, and I got really good results. Gained 22 pounds with that little bit of juice. It really depends on what your natural test levels are though. Personaly, I like the two to one ratio, because I love how test makes me feel.

jonnsbig is offline Junior Member
    I agree if you do so so much it could be a waste of good gear thats not so easy to get and you could see the same gains with 300mg test/ 200mg deca

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    how many cycles have you done bro? if this is your first i would do 500mgs of test alone. if you have some experiance then try running around 500-600mgs of test and 400mgs of deca . run the deca for 10 weeks and the test for 12

Ya this is my first cycle.. This is all very interesting and I still have a few months to decide how I'm going to do this. Now I guess another thing to consider is lowering my dosage even more and just doing the sust alone. I really wish it was easier than this

Quote Originally Posted by phenom1979 View Post
    Have you ever taken a cycle before? The reason I ask, is if this is your first cycle, you may not need to use that much test to get really good gains. My first cycle was 250mg sust per week for 8 weeks, and 4 weeks of D-bol at the front end, and I got really good results. Gained 22 pounds with that little bit of juice. It really depends on what your natural test levels are though. Personaly, I like the two to one ratio, because I love how test makes me feel.

So are the recommended ratios people give just based on personal preference? I thought there was some sort of ideal ratio where they actually combined to work better together at certain levels.

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    bro there is no reason for a 5/3 ratio or a 2/1 ratio. if you want to run more test do it because you want gains from running higher test. I am so sensitive to libido loss when running suppressive compounds and even i can run an hrt dose of test with close to a gram a wk of of nors and still have a functioning dick. tren is the worst for me when it comes to loss of libido even with test but even 125mg a wk is enough to keep my dick at attention when needed. for a first cycle your test should be higher than your nors anyways cause you dont need a high amount of deca to do much for you. but you can run however much test you want and more than likely you will be fine. honestly first cycle should be single ester test only at 500mg wk anyways.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    how many cycles have you done bro? if this is your first i would do 500mgs of test alone. if you have some experiance then try running around 500-600mgs of test and 400mgs of deca. run the deca for 10 weeks and the test for 12
    totally agree with pietro.

Thread Information