mriggy is offline New Member

How much weight can I shed from this cycle?

Turanabol, T3 and Clen cycle lose alot of weight?

I need to lose atleast 25lbs, I been using ECA lately. I also heard if your over weight to do a test prop cycle and it would lose the flab and tone the muscle? But I thought test was just for gaining weight/muscle? I'm 5'6 and weigh 200lbs really over weight.

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mriggy View Post
    Turanabol, T3 and Clen cycle lose alot of weight?

I need to lose atleast 25lbs, I been using ECA lately. I also heard if your over weight to do a test prop cycle and it would lose the flab and tone the muscle? But I thought test was just for gaining weight/muscle? I'm 5'6 and weigh 200lbs really over weight.
    if your over weight its unheathy to use any form of aas and you should be looking at cleaning your diet up and hitting the cardio every day to burn those lbs off ...

why do people think they can just take some magic pill/injection and it will get them in super shape...really pisses me off big time

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    +2 to above comment, i'm 18 and when i was 14 weighed 240lbs at 4'11, now with diet, cardio and exercise alone i'm 5'7, 200 lbs and 8%bf and i'm starting to cut even lower then that now.

get ur diet and cardio regimen in check and you can drop down to 10% bf easily, then if you still decide to run AAS you won't have as much trouble with sides like high bp because of water retention when your already overweight.

Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    +2 to above comment, i'm 18 and when i was 14 weighed 240lbs at 4'11, now with diet, cardio and exercise alone i'm 5'7, 200 lbs and 8%bf and i'm starting to cut even lower then that now.

get ur diet and cardio regimen in check and you can drop down to 10% bf easily, then if you still decide to run AAS you won't have as much trouble with sides like high bp because of water retention when your already overweight.
    nice post for a 18 yo..most people your age just wanna jump right on ass without thinking of the dangers..

rickrick55 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet... < will help you way more than steroids in your case..

and to answer your topic question..no ones going to be able to tell you because we would need to know your diet and your workout etc etc..

but i wouldnt recommend doing anything because your obviously too inexperienced to be using any of this stuff..so your best bet is hard work and dedication..

and phate, congrats thats real impressive

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    not to highjack the thread, but i no, half the guys i play football with in highschool are on roids, thats one of the reasons i quit, and they have no idea how to cycle nor will they listen when i try to help them out, and then they get mad when they finish a cycle and we go to lift and i can outlift them easily, at my age all you need is to work your a** off and you'll see gains, lol, but it's high school and all they see is the now

mriggy is offline New Member
    Well I used to know alot but everything has changed since then and I'm getting back in it. Nowdenlid Isn't this a site for help and questions! So be pissy man maybe you shouldn't be a member if you just want to down people instead of helping them.

Quote Originally Posted by mriggy View Post
    Well I used to know alot but everything has changed since then and I'm getting back in it. Nowdenlid Isn't this a site for help and questions! So be pissy man maybe you shouldn't be a member if you just want to down people instead of helping them.
    i am helping people bro by giveing the best advise they can hear man...

i am stating that he has know place in useing aas and the stronger the message the more likeley it is they will take the advise ,,,,,,,

when you see 5+ threads started every day about people asking simple questions that they could find out by doing a little resertch it becomes a little annoying......

Thread Information