SNRose07 is offline Junior Member

Test E/ Tren advice?!?!

I have 2-10ml bottles of Test E 300 and 1 bottle of tren 75. This is my first real cycle. I've done a few cycles in the past of "prohormones" like M1T, methyl masterdrol, promagnon 25, and maybe a couple others. anyway, since my body has experience some of these here and there, would it be fine to take 50-75mg of tren EOD with my Test? Also, with the gear I have available, what would be the best suggested course of action. Should I just do the Test and hold of until I can get more Tren? I would like my gains to be pretty hard and lean with some decent extra size. Thanks for any help.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    If its ya first cycle with steroids rather than pro-hormones go with just the test.

Dont worry about the Tren for now, save it for a later cycle.

Whats ya age and stats?
    With most people test is well enough for a first cycle, and doing a simple test cycle means you will get to know if you react well to it..
    If your doing more than one compound you wont know which one would be giving you sides if you had any.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    If its ya first cycle with steroids rather than pro-hormones go with just the test.

Dont worry about the Tren for now, save it for a later cycle.

Whats ya age and stats?
    With most people test is well enough for a first cycle, and doing a simple test cycle means you will get to know if you react well to it..
    If your doing more than one compound you wont know which one would be giving you sides if you had any.
    Age and stats are very inportant for us to help you.

Other than that, you don't have enough tren so save it because like Shifty said test is the smartest choice for a first cycle.

I'm 22, 5'10 around 200lbs. Thats what I usually read with first cycles. The biggest thing I'm worried about is being able to get my hands on more stuff. I'm in the marines right now and my gains are always up and down depending on our training cycle. Now, I'm getting out late this summer so I'm not really involved in much training, so i figure this is a good time to get on something because I shouldn't have a problem with maintaining it now. Plus going home after so long, it'd be nice to look my best. I got this first round of stuff from my friend who is now in the army, and hes getting deployed here in June and its been getting tough for him to get a hold of his guy. I know I won't always be able to rely on him now. My friend is about the only person I've known to get his hands on stuff really. Anyways, I'm just kind of wanting to take everything I've got, or maybe get my hands on one last bottle of tren so i can have a full cycle of it. I would just do test by its self first, but then I don't want to have this single bottle of tren with no test to go with it, and no means of getting more stuff. I don't want to waste anything. It all expires next year too.

first you should make sure you can have a good diet and workout during cycle to get the most out of it. Then you have to plan your pct and I already haven't read you mentioning anything about it.

You have enough test for a decent cycle if you run 600mg/week for 10 weeks. That much tren will do nothing for you but suppress you even further so hold it.

Expiration date is very relative as most gear will be good for use one year after expiry you just need to check if its dirty or looks bad. If it is still clear you should have no problems.

well i have enough clomid and nolva for about 2 PCTs. I've got enough clomid to run, 1 day of 300mgs, 10 days 100mg, and 10 days 50mgs, twice. I've got about 40 days of nolva running 20mgs/day.I was gonna run the nolva and clomid together if i was going to take the tren . Would you ever overlap your cycle and pct towards the end of the cycle. I have another post relating to that stuff. Because i wanted to see if anyone has seen the nolva, clomid, and clen i have. I just want to make sure it looks right. My friend dropped it all off in one single bottle, no packaging. But its all the same stuff he uses. But I figure if I really had to i would get it all from Lion or some other chem research place. And with the clen, what would be the best suggested time to take that. During a cycle to keep lean gains from any estrogen causing fat storage/bloating. Or After a cycle to lean up your gains. And if you suggest after a cycle, would during PCT be ok, or totally after that??

O ya, i was also going to ask if the 600mgs/week would be good with my first cycle. I was thinking something a little smaller around 4-500 for around 12-15 weeks. But you guys have the experience, so i just thought I'd double check.

500 is usually the standard but since your gear is 300mg/ml it will be easier to run 600mg.

VTliftVT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SNRose07 View Post
    well i have enough clomid and nolva for about 2 PCTs. I've got enough clomid to run, 1 day of 300mgs, 10 days 100mg, and 10 days 50mgs, twice. I've got about 40 days of nolva running 20mgs/day.I was gonna run the nolva and clomid together if i was going to take the tren. Would you ever overlap your cycle and pct towards the end of the cycle. I have another post relating to that stuff. Because i wanted to see if anyone has seen the nolva, clomid, and clen i have. I just want to make sure it looks right. My friend dropped it all off in one single bottle, no packaging. But its all the same stuff he uses. But I figure if I really had to i would get it all from Lion or some other chem research place. And with the clen, what would be the best suggested time to take that. During a cycle to keep lean gains from any estrogen causing fat storage/bloating. Or After a cycle to lean up your gains. And if you suggest after a cycle, would during PCT be ok, or totally after that??
    Your PCT looks good for a test only cycle. You may want to nab an AI from Lion to be on the safe side and since they are so cheap to begin with. As far as the clen is concerned, if you are trying to put on some mass then I wouldn't run it. To me, I feel that if you are bulking then bulk, cutting then cut. If you are worried about bloating while on Test E then just make sure your diet is in check. Keep your sodium low and try not to eat a lot of simple sugars. You can also take .25mg/Arimidex EOD which is a protocal many use to keep "tight"...myself included.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    save the tren for a later cycle... do 600mg ew n run a pct at the end of nolva clomi and aroasin

Thread Information