Thread: Test E/deca/eq

spinner is offline New Member

Test E/deca/eq

whats up everyone im currently looking to run my second cycle
    as far as stats go im 5'9 185 and have been working out for a couple years consistently now as im turning 22 soon. so my first cycle was test e ran at 500mg EW for 10 weeks and i kick started the cycle with 100mg anadrol for 4 weeks ED....ok so i kept a solid 14 pounds out of like 20 something pounds i gained. as far as strenght i kept EVERYTHING!!! dont know how but i dont care haha

so im looking to run these three compounds for the next cycle
    my goal is to BULK AS HARD AS I CAN
    i figured id do
    test e 500mg 12weeks
    deca 300mg 10weeks
    EQ 300mg 12 weeks

I know this isnt a your traditional "BREAD AND BUTTER CYCLE" but i do have logic to it and i was curious to hear other opinions about it
    test is in there because i NEED a base considering im running deca and i have a girlfriend to please haha
    deca is great for size and i plan on pushing serious weight so thats good becuase of joint lubercation
    NOW HERES THE ODDBALL..EQ the reasoni threw this in there instead of the traditional Dbol or anadrol is A because orals are horrible for your liver and i rather inject but B because it increases your appetite....now i dont have a problem eating...normally i consume 3500-4500 cals a day..but i was reading deca needs an extremely high calorie diet to be at its highest effectivenes in terms of what you keep. also EQ should guarentee a nice lean quality assurance of LBM at least in theory.

so ii have a few questions....one
    im interested in front loading how would i incorporate that..do i front load all the compounds or just one?
    2. i planed to PCT with nolva and clomid 4 weeks each..is this enough? or is it MANDATORY i get HCG ?
    3.has anyone actually ran this cycle..if so did you enjoy it
    4. i take a decent amount of supplements..would i be able to continue with the basic ones like a fat burner, creatine, nitric oxide and muscle hypertrophy enhancer (gasparis haladrol liquigels)

as you can see im not the average NOOB i consider my self to be very knowledgable for only going on my second cycle..i have done about 6-8 months of research on this cycle alone but now im curious to see what ive absorbed and what misconceptions i have been led to believe
    THANX SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HELP I REALLY APPRECIATE IT

LIFTING STATS: 1 rep max that ive done not estimated
    BENCH PRESS:325
    SQUAT:465 parallel not ass to grass
    DEADLIFT (Straight legs) 345
    SHOULDER PRESS:100LB Dumbbell

bump

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner View Post
    whats up everyone im currently looking to run my second cycle
    as far as stats go im 5'9 185 and have been working out for a couple years consistently now as im turning 22 soon. so my first cycle was test e ran at 500mg EW for 10 weeks and i kick started the cycle with 100mg anadrol for 4 weeks ED....ok so i kept a solid 14 pounds out of like 20 something pounds i gained. as far as strenght i kept EVERYTHING!!! dont know how but i dont care haha

so im looking to run these three compounds for the next cycle
    my goal is to BULK AS HARD AS I CAN
    i figured id do
    test e 500mg 12weeks
    deca 300mg 10weeks
    EQ 300mg 12 weeks

I know this isnt a your traditional "BREAD AND BUTTER CYCLE" but i do have logic to it and i was curious to hear other opinions about it
    test is in there because i NEED a base considering im running deca and i have a girlfriend to please haha
    deca is great for size and i plan on pushing serious weight so thats good becuase of joint lubercation
    NOW HERES THE ODDBALL..EQ the reasoni threw this in there instead of the traditional Dbol or anadrol is A because orals are horrible for your liver and i rather inject but B because it increases your appetite....now i dont have a problem eating...normally i consume 3500-4500 cals a day..but i was reading deca needs an extremely high calorie diet to be at its highest effectivenes in terms of what you keep. also EQ should guarentee a nice lean quality assurance of LBM at least in theory.

so ii have a few questions....one
    im interested in front loading how would i incorporate that..do i front load all the compounds or just one?
    if your going to frontload then i would just do the test.. 750 mgs or so. no need to do the rest imo
    2. i planed to PCT with nolva and clomid 4 weeks each..is this enough? or is it MANDATORY i get HCG ?
    hcg is not mandatory but reconmended.
    3.has anyone actually ran this cycle..if so did you enjoy it
    4. i take a decent amount of supplements..would i be able to continue with the basic ones like a fat burner, creatine, nitric oxide and muscle hypertrophy enhancer (gasparis haladrol liquigels)
    you can run those supps if you want.. wont hurt anything.. could be a waste fo money though, but wont hurt anything..

as you can see im not the average NOOB i consider my self to be very knowledgable for only going on my second cycle..i have done about 6-8 months of research on this cycle alone but now im curious to see what ive absorbed and what misconceptions i have been led to believe
    THANX SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HELP I REALLY APPRECIATE IT

LIFTING STATS: 1 rep max that ive done not estimated
    BENCH PRESS:325
    SQUAT:465 parallel not ass to grass
    DEADLIFT (Straight legs) 345
    SHOULDER PRESS:100LB Dumbbell
    cycle looks okay.. my answers are in bold..

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    300mgs of eq is not ganna cut it. and theres nothing wrong with orals the liver toxitity is highly over rated. dbol is a lot better mass builder then test. i would lower the test dosage to about 350mgs ew and up the deca to 400mgs and up the eq to 500mgs. what are the mgs/ml. so i could give you a cycle that would be most benifical

evolution23 is offline New Member
    Eq would be a waste at 300mg. It is usually recomended at 500-600mg (and thats even on the low side).

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    imo eq and deca are too similar of compounds to take....but thats just my opinion i personally take one or the other...

Quote Originally Posted by KZRSOIZE View Post
    imo eq and deca are too similar of compounds to take....but thats just my opinion i personally take one or the other...
    there not simular at all. eq would result in a few pounds of hard muscle. and deca would result in 15-20 pounds of water, fat and muscle. but i wouldnt run them together. i would rather use winny the last 5-6 weeks of the cycle as you should get better strength gains and be harder. i wouldnt use winny if i was above 12%bf though

Quote Originally Posted by evolution23 View Post
    Eq would be a waste at 300mg. It is usually recomended at 500-600mg (and thats even on the low side).
    no its not... eq is reconmened from 200 to 600 mgs/week for men. you can find that in the profile.. 600 mgs is not on the low side exspecially for his second cycle. he has only used test before.. yes he could bump it up but i dont see the need to go crazy with it. its his second cycle. and i dont agree with lowering your test dosage. leave it at 500 mgs a week. if you do decide to bump it up go with deca 400mgs/week eq 500mgs/week and test at 500mgs/week. if you decide to frontload then do it with your test. and if you dont want to take orals then dont. you cycle needs a little help but there is no reason to bump up your dosages to high for what you are trying to achieve. 10-15 pounds you could easily do with you cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    no its not... eq is reconmened from 200 to 600 mgs/week for men. you can find that in the profile.. 600 mgs is not on the low side exspecially for his second cycle. he has only used test before.. yes he could bump it up but i dont see the need to go crazy with it. its his second cycle. and i dont agree with lowering your test dosage. leave it at 500 mgs a week. if you do decide to bump it up go with deca 400mgs/week eq 500mgs/week and test at 500mgs/week. if you decide to frontload then do it with your test. and if you dont want to take orals then dont. you cycle needs a little help but there is no reason to bump up your dosages to high for what you are trying to achieve. 10-15 pounds you could easily do with you cycle.
    Eq is a very mild steroid and at 300mg a day it wouldnt be worth it. im not talking about doing big dosages of test e or the deca thats completly different.

sry but id say 95% of the men on this bored would never recomend eq at a dose any lower then 400mgs. i would never recomend less then 500mgs ew of eq as it is very mild. test is not a great muscle builder many people use it just so everything in there body is right. so 350mgs ew would be best as its cheaper and you could up the deca dose wich would result in greater muscle gains. i would garentee someone using test 500mgs deca 400mgs and eq 300mgs would see less results then someone using test 300mgs deca 500mgs and eq at 400mgs. both have 1200mgs of toatal gear weekly and it would be a siignificant differnce in muscle gain

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    trial and error...everybody reacts different to different compounds

Quote Originally Posted by 200byjune View Post
    sry but id say 95% of the men on this bored would never recomend eq at a dose any lower then 400mgs.
    exactly, i used eq at 500mg and wasnt impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by KZRSOIZE View Post
    trial and error...everybody reacts different to different compounds
    exactly... thats why he need to try it out first and see what it does for him... i know that most ppl including myself dose a lot higher than what he is. but when i am using new compounds no matter how mild i try to stay in the middle of the dosage chart to see what it does for me.. im not saying that you guys are wrong in what dosages you are reconmending im just saying that he doesnt have to bump them way up to gain 10-15 pounds like he wants. i am giving advice to him based on his goals.

imo thats like saying youd get good results off of 200mgs of deca

well first off id like to say i appreciate everyones help this forum seems to be very helpful!
    the mg/ml are as follows
    test e 250mg/ml
    deca 200mg/ml
    eq im not 100% sure to be prefectly honest but its either 200mg/ml or 250mg/ml i forgot (SORRY I KNOW THATS PATHETIC) but i leaning towards 200mg/ml

sry but id say 95% of the men on this bored would never recomend eq at a dose any lower then 400mgs. i would never recomend less then 500mgs ew of eq as it is very mild. test is not a great muscle builder many people use it just so everything in there body is right. so 350mgs ew would be best as its cheaper and you could up the deca dose wich would result in greater muscle gains. i would garentee someone using test 500mgs deca 400mgs and eq 300mgs would see less results then someone using test 300mgs deca 500mgs and eq at 400mgs. both have 1200mgs of toatal gear weekly and it would be a siignificant differnce in muscle gain
    400-500mg EW does NOT scare me when it comes to the EQ so i have no problem upping that
    raising deca higher than 400mg EW is a little scary to me...only cuz ive never used it..its supposedly very powerful and this is my second cycle..i dont want to ruin my tolerance levels soo 400 i can bare with but anything higher just sounds rediculous for a 2nd timer

Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    yeah that makes perfect sense why would i lower the test dosage ill loose the reason of having a c0ck.....i was led to believe through research that test should be higher than deca thats why i had the ratio at 500-300 i just figured it would be better if the gap was bigger but apparently 400 is the magic number so far

there not simular at all. eq would result in a few pounds of hard muscle. and deca would result in 15-20 pounds of water, fat and muscle. but i wouldnt run them together. i would rather use winny the last 5-6 weeks of the cycle as you should get better strength gains and be harder. i wouldnt use winny if i was above 12%bf though
    i do have the option of adding winny as well but if i was going to run a cutter at the end i would do var or tbol...considering winny is damaging to the liver either way...im not a fan of winny because of the joint problems people talk about..i dont want to be taking tr***ex my whole life haha

ok so based on what we have so far it looks like this..correct me if im wrong of course

week 1 750mg test e 400mg deca 400-500 Eq (depending on what is convenient)
    week 2-9 500mg test e 400 deca 400-500 EQ week
    10-12 HCG 500iu EOD test e 500mg EQ 400-500mg
    week 14-16 nolva 20mg ED

last question is can i shoot the test deca and EQ all at once or should i do test and Eq MON & THURS and then deca SUN once a week or is that not recomended..i rather not pin everydamn day but i got to do what i got to do right

yes sry i got off track and forgot it was your second cycle. you will need to run the nolva for 5 weeks because of the deca . eq has a longer half life then deca so i would shoot test deca mon and thur and eq on sun. but ya your second cycle is great. my second cycle was dbol 40mgs1-4 test 300mgs wk deca 400mgs wk and eq 500mgs wk. great results. pretty much your cycle except with lower test dose and added dbol. have fun your ganna love it

hahaha i know i cant wait! i dont like the Dbol not really cuz the liver toxicity i know thats media hyped but more because everyone i see on that loses everything i believe this is because the gains happen to quick for the body to hold on to but then again most people saucing have never bother to research before doing so they dont know how to pct properly. also with Anadrol i had the MOST painful back pumps and i heard dbol can do the same...i would like to avoid that lol i was gonna take gaspari haladrol liquigels for the first 4-6 weeks because i heard this was a great product and i have some..its not a prohormone its muscle hypertrophy and with sauce behind it i believe it will work very well.....or i can take masterdrol by LG but thats prohormone so in that case id would prob be smarter doing the dbol

Thread Information