Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MudflapsMcGee is offline New Member

How to cause Injection Site Muscle Atrophy?

I have "large ass muscle syndrome". I'm 190lbs and I have the ass (although, barely any fat on it) of someone wei***ng more like 220 or 240lbs. It just seems to grow much faster than any other part of my body, and it completely ruins any chance of being proportional. There's the option of not using the glutes as much and hoping they die down, but I love doing cardio. I've tried everything, dieting, resting, hi reps, low reps. It must be genetic.
    I know there must be plenty of injectable substances that cause injection site specific muscle breakdown. I'm sure there's some legitimate medical need for this somewhere, so there must be drugs for it too. I've been doing research and searching the web plenty and I can't find anything. Maybe somebody is aware or knows somebody who is aware and can let me know about a particular substance that is capable of causing targeted atrophy?

Sorry if this sounds lame.
    -Thanks

AthleticEngineering is offline Junior Member
    Rattlesnake venom. Look it up.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AthleticEngineering View Post
    Rattlesnake venom. Look it up.
    lol your fuked up for that one... ...But I say dont worry about reducing the size of your ass as much as increasing the size of everything else...

Nstart is offline Associate Member
    I have the same problem but even worse.

I was very overweight my entire life and my legs (calves, quads, hamstrings, hip ab and adductors, and glutes are so overly developed that they are disgusting. I am so bottom heavy I completely stopped training legs. I'm 99% sure this is because I was running a lot when I was 300lbs and I used to play a lot of basketball when I was a kid.

Just to give you an idea, of what I am talking about my calves are 21 and 3/8 inches around, my quads are 33 1/4 inches around. I can calf press 1,000lbs (that's all the machine goes to) in sets and I only have to stop because my shoulders hurt very badly. I can also squat 540lbs (2 x 45lbs plates + bar) in sets and the only reason I have to stop is because my spine feels like it is going to break.

I am 6'0 tall, weigh 270lbs right now (I was almost 290lbs during my cycle) and I have a 34 inch waist, 49 inch chest, and just over 19 inch arms. I look so bottom heavy it's not even funny.

I talked to a plastic surgeon about this and I was told they simply don't remove to kill muscle in large quantities. I am unaware of any solution to this problem.

If anyone has any solutions, PLEASE do tell.

bump

ReggyD is offline Junior Member
    I have a pretty huge ass. Girls are always grabbing it at the clubs.
    Whats the problem?

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    me too shopping for pants is the worst with a big ass

Jackblack20 is offline Junior Member
    This may be the first thread I've seen where someone is looking to decrease there muscles rather then build it...haha....yeah i wouldn't worry about it either man. If you want to hide your ass, get baggier jeans? I doubt you's want to be stickin somethin in you that atrophys the muscle cause more then likely wont stay secluded to one area, and you could find other muscles responding to the atrophy

Thanks guys for your input and posts.
    I tried the rattlesnake venom, it just made my mudflaps even bigger and gave me a fever. But thanks anyways.
    I'm still convinced that someone out there must know of an injection for "local catabolism". It's probably some kind of corticosteroid.

Aha, I just found this on another site: Now were talkin....
    Depo-medrol(methylprednisone acetate) is a corticosteroid that has a very useful side effect. Basicly it causes local catabolism where ever it is injected.

This person was describing how to (possibly) remove gynocomastia without surgery.

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    This sounds like genetics, genetics, and more genetics.

Isn't there a hormone yet that causes to body to become proportional? Maybe with gene-doping emerging, this will happen.

Thread Information