Thread: Blood work

allnatural1 is offline Banned

Blood work

Ok so i got my blood work back today. My test levels were at 190. Doc says normal for my age should be 400. The doc has written me a prescription for andro gel 5 mg per day. I am 37 5"4 148 lbs 12% body fat. Training hard for 6 years. I wasnt expecting my blood work to come back low. I was just trying to figure out were i was at before i started my cycle. Oh buy the way my diet is completely dialed in. I was 167 lbs one year ago. So i have lost alot of weight and maintained the same strength. So what do you guys think? Will this HRT help my gains? Should i try this before starting a cycle? I have never run a cycle before. I started to run one about 6 months back kickstarting with anadrol 50 and had to discontinue after one week because of the sides.
    Last edited by allnatural1; 03-27-2008 at 11:14 AM.

Anyone?

D-Unit 39 is offline Member
    Could your improperly aborted cycle with no PCT be responsible for your low test levels possibly?

I would really drought it since that poor cycle only lasted one week and it was six months ago.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    What kind of sides were so bad you had to discontinue use?

Nipples were on fire after one week. Took nolva to try and control sides but it didn't help at all. Actually was taking nolva the whole time since i new i might be gyno prone.

Thread Information