johnnybigguns is offline Banned

Oil absorption question?

Hello I was wondering if anyone knows about how long it takes for 1cc of oil from an injection to be completely absorbed?

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Absorbed into the muscle? absorbed into the blood? Are you talking about half lives?

be specific bro

cheers

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    http://www.anabolicfitness.net/library/minto.pdf

If you notice blood concentration starts to raise almost immediately with full absorption of oil occurring in hours.... regardless of ester halflife...

Thanks for the link ill have to read it later on when I get the chance. What I mean is at the injection sit basically how long does it take for everythign that is injected to actually absorb away so there is nothing really sitting there in the muscle.

jackdup04 is offline Associate Member
    Depends on what ur injecting.. Read up on esters,half lives,ect...

I was thinking that maybe the oil(carrier) itself might sit there for awhile at the site.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnybigguns View Post
    I was thinking that maybe the oil(carrier) itself might sit there for awhile at the site.
    I give up I dont even know why I bother... I answered your question with my first post... and no the link wasnt my answer it just had the charts for visual representation of what I said...

If it is all absorbed why is there still a lump? I'm not trying to bother you at all.

If it is all absorbed why is there still a lump? I'm not trying to bother you at all.
    Your not bothering me bro I was just a little pissed off last night.... ... the lump is from irritation of the surrounding tissue or a sterile abscess the body reacts to foreign irritants by flooding it with blood/water/white cells in the case of a sterile abscess... in the case of just irritation the muscle hardens due to trauma..

repoman247 is offline Junior Member
    Hello I was wondering if anyone knows about how long it takes for 1cc of oil from an injection to be completely absorbed?
    There are many factors which affect the rate of oil absorbtion.
    These include half life, individual metabolism, particle size, location of injection, plus many more individual variables.

Therefore there is no definitive answer, however we are able to make predictions based on our knowledge of certain compounds.
    For example we know the active half life of Test Cyp to be approx 12 days, therefore we can predict how long it will be in the system for.

Quote Originally Posted by repoman247 View Post
    There are many factors which affect the rate of oil absorbtion.
    These include half life, individual metabolism, particle size, location of injection, plus many more individual variables.

Therefore there is no definitive answer, however we are able to make predictions based on our knowledge of certain compounds.
    For example we know the active half life of Test Cyp to be approx 12 days, therefore we can predict how long it will be in the system for.
    I really have to ask myself why people believe the half life of a chemical has anything to do with the absorption rate...

soul thanks for your input. The onlt thing I really wanted to know was about the oil be absorbed I also agree I see no reason for teh half life to have anything to do with it.

Thread Information