rdaltrey1 is offline New Member

Exclamation Ultimate bulking stack

Hi everyone

I am currently planning my next cycle and want to go with the best bulking stack possible

I intend to take 100mg of oxymetholone every day
    600mg of Deca per week (200mg, Mon, Wed, Fri)
    750mg of Sust 250 per week (250mg, Mon, Wed, Fri)
    50mg, Proviron every day

(Tamixofen will be kept at hand for any nipple soreness etc)

I am also running a continuous course of HGH (4 IU's every day)

I have been told to run this cycle for 6 weeks, PCT for 3 weeks, then start my next cycle (This shorter cycle will help to minimise side effects as opposed to a longer cycle, and will help prevent my bodies own natural production of Testosterone shutting down too far etc)

Can anyone advise me on a better cycle, or if the cycle above is not good enough

Your help and experience will be much appreciated

TOOBAD is offline Associate Member
    Would need a little more info on your history, stats, etc. but it looks pretty good. I would use letro instead of nolvadex for any symptoms of gyno and I would also have some cabergoline on hand as well. What does your PCT look like?

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by TOOBAD View Post
    Would need a little more info on your history, stats, etc. but it looks pretty good. I would use letro instead of nolvadex for any symptoms of gyno and I would also have some cabergoline on hand as well. What does your PCT look like?
    Agree on stats, experience request and on using letro instead of tamox, but completely disagree that this cycle planning could be pretty good anyway.

CL

Quote Originally Posted by rdaltrey1 View Post
    Hi everyone

I am currently planning my next cycle and want to go with the best bulking stack possible

50mg, Proviron every day

I have been told to run this cycle for 6 weeks, PCT for 3 weeks, then start my next cycle (This shorter cycle will help to minimise side effects as opposed to a longer cycle, and will help prevent my bodies own natural production of Testosterone shutting down too far etc)

Can anyone advise me on a better cycle, or if the cycle above is not good enough

1. Those are pretty advanced dosages of such compounds, we need to know what are your stats and what's your cycle experience in order to help you on this.

2. Taking Proviron for all the duration of the cycle not only will let you to avoid the bloat occurring from the deca, but will block any possible gyno envelopment too, being an Aromatase Inhibitor.

3. Leave the tamoxifen because it will possibly worse the gyno in conjunction with deca, because they both stimulates prolactin, which causes gyno-like side effects.

4. Running this cycle for 6 weeks is A WASTE OF MONEY, TIME and HEALTH. Deca won't kick before 5-6 weeks, so it will be completely worthless, same for sust.

5. "This shorter cycle will help to minimise side effects as opposed to a longer cycle, and will help prevent my bodies own natural production of Testosterone shutting down too far etc" This is CRAP. Starting another cycle immediately after PCT wouldn't permit your body to recover its natural physiologic functions, it will only further hinder your natty recover.

Stats, age and experience then I'll be glad to suggest a way better cycle for you.

CL
    Last edited by ChuckLee; 04-05-2008 at 06:22 AM.

Many thanks for your reply CL

I,m 35 years old, 225Ibs and 5ft 11
    (Have not measured body fat for a while but will do so Monday)

I have trained on and off over the last 5 years doing various cycles and was finding training hard to fit in with work, young children etc

The kids are now older, different job and I'm back seriously training. My 1st cycle was D-Bol 40mg per week, Test enth 600mg per week & Tri-Tren 2ml per week along with proviron

(I have been on a high protein low carb diet to loose body fat that I had gained due to not training / bad diet etc) and have gained impressive results over the 12 weeks)

I am interested in building muscle bulk / mass on my next cycle and will cut in for stomach etc when I am happy with my size

I have used Oxy in the past and did not suffer any major side effects, in fact I felt more confident and stronger in myself, hence why I am willing to give it another go despite it's reputation

I train 5 days on 2 days off (Mon- Fri) with weekends off utilising 4 sets of 10 for the exercises

I hope this enough information for you

Take care mate

Nice to hear your children are growing well.
    A good bulking cycle, since you wanna try sust and deca for your first time, should be like this:
    Sust @ 200mg EOD (0.8ml I suppose), so 700mg/week FOR 12 WEEKS
    Deca @ 200mg Twice a week, so 400mg/week FOR 10 WEEKS, since it's the first time you try it.
    Oxy @ 100mg ED for 4-5 weeks

Letro in case of gyno 0.25mg EOD, ED, depending on the graveness of situation

Have you planned a PCT? Hit me

CL

fdrx7man is offline Member
    i think CL has this one in the bank!

Thanks again CL

Cycle looks good

To be honest my PCT was my next line of investigation
    I was considering at this stage HGH & Nolvadex

What would be your recommendations for my PCT

(Would I include any Proviron during the cycle or during the PCT as a bridging agent)

Look forward to your reply

Once again Thanks !!!

HGH and nolvadex ? Keep HGH in background, PCT is enother thing.
    I'd suggest a complete A-Rob PCT since you're running a 19-nor too (Deca ).
    I hope you know where to find it.
    No bridging agents, just run it entirely on a standard protocol.
    Use prov or any other AI such Arimidex Letrozole or Liquidex if you see any gyno sign, or at a lower dosage to avoid possible bloat from the AAS.

CL

B*R*A*D UK is offline Associate Member
    i am on a deca and sus(250) cycle running for 15weeks. working good for me up 2 now.
    i also have tamxafin just in case have not used it yet.
    so good look with it.

fatherof6 is offline Banned
    is there anything as good as this, Anadrol 50, for a GOOD base for bulking cycle? i wanted to use this due to its high level for strength and for weight gains for my bulking cycle but i cant find it ANYWHERE and i need it. so is there something as good that will yeald the same results on a 12 week cycle?

fatherof6 is offline Banned
    bumpity bump?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rdaltrey1 View Post
    Hi everyone

50mg, Proviron every day

I would DEFINITELY add an AI like ARIMIDEX or LETROZOLE .
    dont wait until problems appear.

lovetobebig1984 is offline Associate Member
    hey anyone know what to do for bad gyno i have large lumps in both my nipples i have been taking nolva but its not doing anything they are still large and sore

lovetobebig1984 is offline Associate Member
    just dont want to start my new cycle till i get them under controll

FatalThoughts is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovetobebig1984 View Post
    hey anyone know what to do for bad gyno i have large lumps in both my nipples i have been taking nolva but its not doing anything they are still large and sore

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    I would DEFINITELY add an AI like ARIMIDEX or LETROZOLE .
    dont wait until problems appear.
    I wouldnt run it through the cycle as it can hinder gain if u do. This is my exp w/letro anyway

Thread Information