Hephens is offline Member

armidex and gyno

i plan on using armidex through out my cycle at .5mg/day(1mg/ml) i used letro last cycle at .5mg/day(2.5mg/ml) but i believe it flushed too much estrogen which stop me from gaining more than i should have. I just want to no any1 out there who runs armidex and at what dose through out there cycle without gyno problems.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Usually you have just to start to take letro EOD or every 3rd day as the first symptoms come out, then increase it ED only if they don't disappear with the dosages you began with.

CL

Arnoldgenes is offline New Member
    I was actually researching this very subject and came to find that .25mg Armidex e/d or even every other day, if you play it be ear, is effective whilst not "over-drying" you out.

Hephens is offline Member
    .25mg armidex/day sounds abit weak? But would it be stronger by far than 20mg of nolva/day. I dont want to touch letro that stuff to harsh for me no sex drive and don't gain as much on cycle.

FlyByU is offline Associate Member
    Arimidex is strong enough! Most are right on .25 ed or eod. Letro in my opinion is way too strong for most. You need a certain amount of estro to make gains. Letro will wipe all estro away!

Thread Information