Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Stefinoplex is offline Junior Member
    The reason for this thread is to read and discuss low dose cycle because most people on threads state"i had some pretty good gains off 250mg...etc..." but those gains are never exact stats and numbers of lbs increase or decrease. facts is what all forum heads look for... thank u and please anyone else with exp.....welcome

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefinoplex View Post
    wats your cycle history with low doses natsux?? curious.
    deca only
    eq only
    anadrol only

test only
    test and deca all of these i knew nothing.

i dont really call these cycles. i just did gear when it was available to me. no pct either, didnt know about it. i probably fvcked up my endo system. i was also scared of test for a while. most of these were under 500mg per week.

i use to be 135 now im 205

damn bro.. trial and error i guess. thanks

green22 is offline Senior Member
    I like low dose cycles. but I consider 500mg or less low. I realize that many may not agree.

well agreed less than 500mgs which is the norm would be low dosing in my understanding..

whats your cycle exp with low doses or in general green??. u looked pretty jacked man

green22 is offline Senior Member
    years of experience, I use lower doses cause Im broke as a mug. A little test and a solid diet with cardio works well for me. Plus not really trying to get any bigger. Im happy where Im at.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    i have had great gains with only 300mg of sust a week. It was when i was fresh tho. dont think it will do much now... 500mg of just test a week works wonders for me still.

Yaroslav is offline New Member
    Took Test E at 250mg/week, Deca 200mg/week dbol 50mg/day (week 1-4) overall cycle duration 12 weeks. Gained 32lbs. right now in second week of pct, lost just 2 lbs so far.

wow thats impressive. your diet most have been infinite calories daily, thats getting your bang for the buck for sure.

39+1 is offline Banned
    Asking for Experiences on Members who have done
    Low Dose cycles -- i.e test- 250mgs a week 10 weeks or stacks of low test and low ancillary drug(dec.eq.tren ).

just a discussion because i read all the post and everyone states 500mgs of this 700mgs of that. Now, not hating or anything but once and a while i see people mention low doses but never hear or see their results... please asking for all low dosers out there . some input for all to read this is your chance...cycles and results.. thanks bro's
    I never use high dose drugs are extremly effective on me im 6'2" and flux between 270 and 285. I dont know what my BF is but my abs are accpteable better than most. I just ripped off 405 for 8 reps at the end of a chest day. the day before that i followed cutlers leg work out with the same weight and reps except for the lounges bc back pain
    A cylce for me would be
    5mg of dball before work out and couplle of hours later after dependiing were im at in a cycle.
    75mg of tren E3D or EOD you can tell when level is getting too low
    250-300mg wk of a test stuff thats in me with long half life ive always been hesitant about over doing it.
    run insulin 3 wk on and end with pct
    PCT protocol with slin, HCG isnt there because I dont feel it is effective
    I honestly think beside the phsyological effects of the drug, which are what you want, its intinsity of the work out. If your on a cycle you should be more than excited about going to the gym and putting your time in. and the higher doses arent really justified. Unless your a professional and youve really hit a plateue. Whe i cycle i also try and hit my bad spots calfs
    My cyles may seem long but I cycle thru four or five different drugs over the
    course of 3 to 4 months depending on their half life. for example its been reported deca should be used for no use than 10 or 12 weeks. if i use it ill use it for 6 weeks 200mg between weeks 4 and ten. It works for me and may even work better if i stay on it like everyone says. but ive found that i really dont get any better gains 3 weeks after coming off it than if i would have stayed on it, and i dont crash. I just had a legthy discussion concerning cycling, and i think there is a correlation between how quick your gains are, the quality and the effectiveness of your pct. whew!

well put. it seems youve really detailed the way you cycle and the way your body reacts. thats incredible. good luck on future cycles, ant at your size . do you compete? or ever tried it

The reason for this thread is to read and discuss low dose cycle because most people on threads state"i had some pretty good gains off 250mg...etc..." but those gains are never exact stats and numbers of lbs increase or decrease. facts is what all forum heads look for... thank u and please anyone else with exp.....welcome
    Sorry for the late response.

I'm on 50mg prop ED. 75mg tren ed.

I put on 10-12lbs by week 6, but injured my arm. I didn't work out my upper body for three weeks. I'm now up 15lbs, but I'm not seeing it in my upper body due to lack of workout. I have noticed my legs responding well to the extra attention, though they have faaaarrrr to go.

I imagine had everything gone according to plan, I would have put on 20-25 lbs by the time I ended the cycle, with the hopes in keeping 17-20 after pct.

That's ok. I'll be ending this one soon, taking a break, and jumping on another low dose test cycle later this summer.

borntobeblue is offline Junior Member
    90 lbs? fvck me streeeeeeeeetch mark city

39+1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by _CrossroadS_ View Post
    Sorry for the late response.

I'm on 50mg prop ED. 75mg tren ed.

I put on 10-12lbs by week 6, but injured my arm. I didn't work out my upper body for three weeks. I'm now up 15lbs, but I'm not seeing it in my upper body due to lack of workout. I have noticed my legs responding well to the extra attention, though they have faaaarrrr to go.

I imagine had everything gone according to plan, I would have put on 20-25 lbs by the time I ended the cycle, with the hopes in keeping 17-20 after pct.

That's ok. I'll be ending this one soon, taking a break, and jumping on another low dose test cycle later this summer.
    You mentioned an injury. I dont know how those guys take such high doses and dont get injured, because of the large amount of weight being used. Just yesterday i did 3x8 to 12 scull crushers with 205 and my elbows are ache, its do to the dball taken before work out, i dont need that.

I wasn't pushing mad weight when I hurt my arm. I had half the rack (I think it reads 100lbs) on the pulleys doing tricep pushdowns. I was just warming up.

The problem with high doses isn't the high doses themselves, it's people not letting their body adjust to moving weight it never has before. That's common sense and applies whether someone is cycling or not.

Like someone has said before though, if you lift long enough, with heavy weight, your elbows will be affected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information