Determined102 is offline New Member

Surgery After Cycle?

Hey guys Ive will be starting my first cycle next week, it will be

Test E 250/mg's shot 2x a week for 10 weeks
    DBol 50 mg's for first 4 weeks

My stats are
    Lil over 10 percent bodyfat

My question is the 1st full week after my last poke I will be having jaw surgery, now I haven't gotten all the info about it but I figure I will not be able to workout for about a week after the surgery, and also it will affect my diet but I will load up on protein shakes and blend most of my foods to try to get the same intake in, My question is will I shrink up real quick or if there are any pointers you guys can give me to save most of my gains after the cycle?

Thanks in advance

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    what kind of jaw surgery??? tmj??

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    yes, what kinda of surgery? If it invovles the bone I would definitely wait till after surgery to do the cycle, I know thats not the answer you want to hear. Coming off a cycle you will be going into a catabolic state making it harder for your body to repair itself. If you do the cycle anyways you will want to continue at TRT dose of test for another month to help heal. As for working out, ask your doctor that one, he'll know better then us.

Good Luck!

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    the reason im asking is because i had the tmj surgery and it aint shit. within one week i was able to start working out again. i couldnt eat normal for a couple of weeks but it was a breeze.

plz explain what trt dose means..sorry not good w/ abbreviations...ummm also tmj jaw surgery..don't know what tmj means...basically they are settin my jaw back to make my top and bottem teeth align perfect..don't know if they have to break it and reposition or what...but it will be wired shut for a bit...thanks for the quick replies

Quote Originally Posted by Determined102 View Post
    plz explain what trt dose means..sorry not good w/ abbreviations...ummm also tmj jaw surgery..don't know what tmj means...basically they are settin my jaw back to make my top and bottem teeth align perfect..don't know if they have to break it and reposition or what...but it will be wired shut for a bit...thanks for the quick replies
    TRT = Testosterone replacement treatment(or therapy). It's what a doctor prescribes for people that have low testosterone and usually referrs to about what a young healthy man produces naturally anywhere from 125 - 250mg/week. Doing a dose like that will prevent your body from going into a catabolic state which is what happens when you come off a cycle and are no longer adding gear and before you start producing your own testosterone . It's the reason why we lose muscle after a cycle. The healing your body needs to do after a surgery like yours will require that you either skip your cycle and wait till after the surgery(highly recommened) or that you use a TRT dose of testosterone.

In other words, to be blunt, Do not go into that surgery while coming off a cycle!

Ok I will def. think about your advice KFrost thanks for the info, umm but if I do decide to do it anyways what if I just extended the cycle from 10 weeks into 12 weeks, then after 2 weeks I should be back in action mostly and would have 2 weeks until pct...just a thought?

also while we are on topic would you suggest this pct?

30 days
    100mg Clomid 50 mg after 1st week
    20mg Nolvadex

or do 20mg of Nolva during the cycle and just pct w/ clomid?

First, the PCT, I like the first opition better and I would also add an AI like a-dex. The AI will block the production of estrogen which is a negative feedback to your HPTA The use of an AI has been clinically proven to increase your natural testosterone . However you will still want to have both the AIs and the SERMs (nolva and clomid) on hand before you start your cycle in case of gyno.

Second, no need to extend the cycle, you will not be able to work out after the surgery so why continue the cycle, just continue to do a low dose of the test for the reasons previously mentioned, to heal from the surgery. It's hard, I know, but you do not want to start working out to soon after the surgery, let your body heal.

Thanks Kfrost you were a big help

Thread Information