Shurik is offline Associate Member

Friend wants to do dbol no test no pct..

Hey guys just wanna start a thread to show it to my buddy that he is stupid.
    I have a friend that is planning to do dbol only cycle no pct because i guy at the gym told him its good stuff makes people gain like crazy. I told him not to do it like that and do some research about it, but he wont cause it will give him more things to worry about. I convinced him to do pct. So what do you guys think???

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    what are his stats for starters?

Test-Prop604 is offline Junior Member
    just to let you know your showing your butt off to a bunch of high test level guys on this forum! good choice! NAWTTT

His stats are 5'11 175lbs. I know isn't it nice

KorperTrainerung is offline New Member
    first off d-bol only cycles can be good for begining cycles or just jumping that platuea, if done properly. It is quite liver toxic too. I think 25-40mg/day for 6 weeks should suffice, but it will hinder your natty. So you do need some PCT, but to what extend is a good question for this kind of cycle. Ive heard of just nolva and keeping 15 of the 25lbs gained. You will be bloated and look smaller coming off so keep that in mind. I think getting tests and liver values checked frequently is a good idea. If you do decide to do this keep us informed of your progress during and after so we can see how it followed with you.

thats interesting i thought running it by it self would be alot worse for you. Ya guess he is depressed that he stopped working out for 6 months and lost 30 pounds so he just wants to jump on anything without doing research.

fdrx7man is offline Member
    if he lost that after workingout.. why dont he just start working out again and eat.. chances are he will gain that muscle back in no time.

kick6 is offline Banned
    If he's honestly dumb enough that he doesn't want to do the research so he can remain ignorant and consequentially worry less......let him do whatever he wants. You can't help people that will go out of their way to keep themselves in the dark as to what they're doing to their body.

Thread Information