Thread: test amount

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    1pete is offline Junior Member

test amount

Hey,

I'm starting HGH Friday I'll be doing Redbaron's guide to hgh. I want to run deca at 600 mgs for 14 weeks also. Throwing in some test e. I want to run the least amount possible as I am prone to gyno. I ran deca at 400 and test e at 600 for 12 and 14 weeks respectively. I'm on trt and have been crusing at 150 mgs for the last 4 weeks. Had some good gains. Strength increased about 30% and I gained about 10 lbs. Gyno flared up but killed it with Letro. I want to run 200 mgs of test e only. Will this be enough to counter the effects of the deca? Will adex counter the water rentention from the deca? What about the letro? Or is letro just for gyno?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I'll move this over to the AAS forum.

-Gear

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    let me get this straight

you did a 14 week cycle, cruised for 4 weeks and now you're about to start another 12-14 wk cycle? When you said TRT, did a doctor diagnose you or is that what you doing to yourself?

1pete is offline Junior Member
    I started trt in Nov 07 as my test total was at 252 and free test was at 55. My doc scripted me at 300 mgs test e weekly and 200 mgs of deca . I did these amounts for 3 weeks when I doubled my doses for 8 weeks, I stopped the deca but cruised at 150 mgs of test until two weeks ago. I'd still be crusing but I'm going in thursday for a cosmetic procedure and this doctor told me to stop everything to include protein powders, vitamins, just to name a few. Prior to upping the doses I told my doctor that I was still feeling like crap and at that time he wanted me to start hgh but I have had to wait for the different insurance to kick in so I could start the hgh. I've thought about doing pct, but the best I can most likely get my levels back to are the levels I was at prior to starting trt. My doc has not suggested any type of pct and I had blood work done 3 weeks ago when I was crusin and I was at 1100 free test so I was low considering that I was on test. For the amount I was on I should have been at least double that or higher at least from what I've read on this site.
    My hgh will be here on thursday and I am also getting test e @ 300 mgs and deca @ 200 mgs same as before. My doc recommended 2 ius a day at 5 on 2 off. He said at my body weight (215) I should do 2 ius a day. I want to throw in the extra deca but not the extra test e as I was fighting gyno at those amounts. Even at the 300 mgs. I did get anastrozole for the gyno at .25 eod but had to go on letro. When I dropped to the 150 mgs alongwith a run of letro the gyno cleared up. I did Binos protocol. I plan on doing Redbarons protocol except instead of 3 days I want to try 5 for the hgh but I want to run deca at 600 mgs for 13 weeks and the least amount of test e as possible. I just want to run enough test to counter the deca and to keep my levels above my normal level of 252.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    wow thats a lot to read. haha yeah 200mgs should be enough to keep test levels up.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    look, just be on the TRT (and the trt dosage) for another 8-10 weeks without the deca because

1. just because you don't need PCT, doesn't mean your body doesn't need a break from your previous cycle of deca, which, has a very long half life and can stay in your system up to a year (like it did with me) or more
    2. Get used to the hgh regimen first, you will have you assess whether the sides are too strong or dosage too little...throwing in another cycle will just confuse you as to what caused what effects
    3. with the surgery, recover from that first and reassess the situation. btw, what surgery? when? recovery time?

Thread Information