Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    CJN1717 is offline Junior Member

Tren, Just started.

I have a couple questions:

On my 6th cycle currenly am 5' 8" 209 lbs 14% bodyfat. Been lifting seriously for almost exactly 4 years.

Never done Tren before but took the plunge this cycle. Doing 100 mg/ EOD along with 500 mg test E / week.

1. My ass is going to feel like a pin cushion this cycle so is there a problem with combining 1cc of tren and 1cc of test e in the syringe and doing it that way?

2. Today will be my 3rd shot of Tren, and I havent noticed insomnia, or night sweats just yet but one thing that has been different (it might not be related) is I have noticed my lymph nodes under my neck seem to be swollen or sore. Anyone have experience with that?

3. I have experience with test and I know that kicks in around 3 or 4 weeks but tren, when does it kick in?

Thanks in advance for any help.

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    I dont know about the kick in time with tren but I do know you can mix it in the same syringe with test. Are you only injecting glutes ? On a eod cycle you should seriously consider adding another body part injection into the schedule. Quads are about as easy as it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by CJN1717 View Post
    I have a couple questions:

On my 6th cycle currenly am 5' 8" 209 lbs 14% bodyfat. Been lifting seriously for almost exactly 4 years.

Never done Tren before but took the plunge this cycle. Doing 100 mg/ EOD along with 500 mg test E / week.

1. My ass is going to feel like a pin cushion this cycle so is there a problem with combining 1cc of tren and 1cc of test e in the syringe and doing it that way?

2. Today will be my 3rd shot of Tren, and I havent noticed insomnia, or night sweats just yet but one thing that has been different (it might not be related) is I have noticed my lymph nodes under my neck seem to be swollen or sore. Anyone have experience with that?

3. I have experience with test and I know that kicks in around 3 or 4 weeks but tren, when does it kick in?

Thanks in advance for any help.
    Yes you can mix both in one syringe. I assume you are on Tren A.? You'll start noticing the tren a week or two in. Nodes could be swollen from your body fighting the foreign substance (test flu)

Rotate injection sites.

green22 is offline Senior Member
    its fine to mix them, also rotate injection sites.

boxer1 is offline Associate Member
    did you consider running prop with the tren a, if your shooting the tren eod you may as well get the benifit of fast acting test as well in the same shot.

CJN1717 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the replies, I for the most part stick to left glute and right glute. Maybe quads occasionaly but I tried shoulder during my first ever cycle with Sus and I must have hit a major nerve, never again.

CrossroadS, I never thought about that, you are probaly right on with my lymph nodes thing. Good insight.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Go back to the delts. If you think you hit a nerve, you might not have been directly in the muscle or the needle was to long. Plus, I heard sus was a beatch.

Thread Information