From A-Robs blog ...

April 14, 2008
Initial thoughts over the “************ April 14th” letter…Filed under: Other — admin @ 7:33 am

Ok…I’ve decided to go through the EF “news” letter (it’s a sticky at the top of their forums now) one page at a time, after giving you my initial reaction to it. I may also publish some e-mails that “George Spellwin” (Paul) sent to either me, or someone in my company. You can see for yourself what kind of person he is.

I can only assume that he didn’t clear this “news” letter with his lawyer, because it’s very likely the kind of thing that will lose him his entire site (libel).

But first things first, ok? ************ is famous for their cheesy sales letters, right? But this doesn’t seem to be a sales letter, right?

Wrong. It absolutely is.

It’s trying to “sell” you on some lies, some half truths, and some total bullshit.

As an example, you’ll note that the letter claims that we (me and Bri) “sued the ************.com community”. We sued the owner, frankly. Not the site or the community. We sued the guy (Paul/George) who owns ************.com…if we’re keeping score here, this is the guy who charges his members to use the search function.

He’s trying to make this issue “Anthony and Brian try to attack the community” but in all honesty, that’s not the case. The ****ing guy charges people to use the ****ing search function, and he is whining about how we’re suing “the community”…the “community” will not be paying Brian for copyright infringement, Paul will. The “Community” (whatever that is) has nothing to do with this. In fact, Brian runs a ****ing steroid site where everything is free (EVEN THE SEARCH FUNCTION). I still talk to a shit load of EF members (and staff members) via e-mail or phone every week. I can’t see how Paul/George is making this a “Me and Brian and Steroid.com” vs/ the members of ************.com issue. It’s not. The members have nothing to do with Paul/George stealing from me and Brian.

All I’m doing is trying to get the full rights to my ****ing books back. Honestly, originally that’s the crux of my lawsuit….just getting my books off that ****ing site.

Initially, I thought that the really odd thing was that his lawyer was trying to settle with my lawyer this coming week, and had previously tried to settle with Brian a couple weeks ago. Not the position of someone who believes they are in the right, huh? Also….Anabolic GamePlan has been removed from the ************.com website…again, not the move of an innocent man. He is trying to sell you on the idea that he’s a victim here, and he really isn’t at all.

Furthermore…Brian is my business partner and a good friend. We’re partners on my first book (I get a royalty and all that), and occasionally I see him at work. Lately I don’t see him at all most days. We have 2 totally separate facilities here (an office, and a television studio/editing room), and often he or I are at one of them and the other is doing something else at the second location. Sometimes I work from home too, as does he.

But regarding our actual offices, you can go to either of those locations, any time. ************.com on the other hand does not operate an office you can actually visit, nor anything resembling a public business. It’s totally closed. Someone hiding something….? Need I mention that although the newsletter features pictures of both myself and Brian, none have ever been published of Paul/George. Again, who is hiding something?

Next…my monthly salary comes from Dynamic Sports Nutrition. I don’t own or get paid by *********. I don’t get paid from SteroidCleanse either, nor Probodybuildingdvds.com. I get paid by Dynamic Sports Nutrition (that’s what my check says each month), and as I understand it, that company owns Steroid.com (and Brian owns that company). And my title here is Senior Editor of Steroid.com.

My checks come from Jen (she hands them to me every other week), who works an office away from mine, and they’re signed (not a real signature) by Brian. They say “Dynamic Sports Nutrition” on them.

However, I don’t see anything different with “Deca 200” (*********) and “Halodrol” (Gaspari). Both have “steroid-like” names and pharmaceutically inspired appearances. I don’t know (care) what is in either of them, honestly, because I don’t take either product. However, one of those companies (Gaspari) features pictures of people who use steroids to attain their physiques while selling their products. And I couldn’t care less. My products (MyoGenX, Nico-Lean, CyoGenX, 2perdrol) don’t look like steroids and don’t sound like steroids (except maybe “2perdrol” which has a ****ing NUMBER in the name, and is obviously not made to look like steroids). So although I do not engage in this type of advertising personally, I don’t give a **** if other people do.

You know what else? Brian likes strip joints and I can’t stand them, and I like punk rock and he can’t stand it. I’m covered in piercings and tats and he has none. We’re good friends and very different. He’s a very good businessman and I’m a retard when it comes to that stuff.

That being said, although it’s not my favorite fat burner in the world, I happen to use the ********* “Clen ”. Author L. Rea has been too lazy to send me some more Venom. As for Gaspari Nutrition, I met Ms. Gaspari last weekend and she was super cool to me, and I like her a lot.

Also….I don’t know why the EF letter keeps saying that “Anthony and Brian” tried to do this or that. There is no “Anthony and Brian” in terms of this legal stuff. I have a lawyer working for me on this issue concerning Paul/Elite (i.e. in New Jersey with a New Jersey lawyer), and Brian has a lawsuit here in Texas through his own people. Totally separate issues, and separate people working on them. I just wanted my ****ing books (Beyond and Jekyll) off that site.

I don’t know why they keep saying the “Plaintiffs” are “Brian and Anthony”…Brian’s lawyers have nothing to do with me and my case at all. Honestly, I personally don’t have anything do do with Bri’s lawyers unless they need something from me or need me to find something out for them.

Anyway…those are my first impressions…I’ll tear the thing apart piece by piece and post all of Paul/Georges e-mails to me if I think it’s appropriate too.

www.robertsblog.com

Merc.